Basics of Windows 8.1 Heavier Version
Windows 8.1 Heavier is not only a powerful and customized OS, but also a user-friendly and easy-to-use one. With a simple and intuitive interface, it enables you to access your apps, settings, and files within a few clicks.
Besides, you can switch between the traditional desktop mode and the modern metro mode based on your preference and task. As this system supports touch-screen devices and gestures, it becomes an ideal system for tablets and laptops.
More importantly, Windows 8.1 Heavier Edition is regularly updated with the latest patches and fixes from Microsoft. Given that fact, it is always safe and up-to-date with the newest features and improvements. It’s worth noting that Windows 8.1 Heavier Edition has a built-in antivirus and firewall that can keep your PC away from viruses, malware, and hackers.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a comprehensive partition manager for Windows 11/10/8.1/7 PCs. It helps you partition hard drives, format SSDs, convert MBR to GPT (and vice versa), check hard drives for errors, migrate OS to SSD/HD, check disk space usage, recover data from hard drives with bad sectors, etc.
It can be used as a PC cleaner, disk space analyzer, system migration tool, SSD cloning software, SD/USB drive formatter, etc. You can get it to manage your storage devices.
If your Windows 8.1 is running slow, speed up it with the provided methods in this post. It shows you all the detailed steps.
Features of Windows 8.1 Heavier Version
In addition to the above features, Windows 8.1 Heavier Version also boasts the features below.
- New Windows sounds
- New ORB image
- With Windows smart screen filter disabled
- New look for Windows Media Player
- New Windows 8.1 heavier theme
- Show extensions for known file types
- A new and improved Start menu that combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- A lot of tweaks and optimizations to improve the speed, stability, and security of the system.
- With some pre-installed applications that include Google Chrome, 7-Zip, WinRAR v5.01, Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Flash Player, Notepad++, StartisBack, and Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to 3.5.
- Equipped with a set of tools known as DaRT (Diagnostics and Recovery Toolkit).
- Used for troubleshooting, repairing, and restoring common Windows issues.
- Allows you to start the computer directly if you have a desktop computer.
Windows 8.1 Heavier Version Free Download
Windows 8.1 Heavier Edition is compatible with most hardware and software. It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures, so you don’t have to worry about compatibility issues.
Before you get the Windows 8.1 Heavier Version free download, you should check the system requirements of it. The minimum system requirements of the Windows 8.1 Heavier Version are summarized as follows.
- Memory: 1GB (recommended RAM: 2GB)
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
- Hard disk space: 8GB at least (recommended space: 20GB)
Moreover, you should also ensure that your network is fast and stable. Otherwise, you may fail to get the Windows 8.1 Heavier Version free download. Then download the Windows 8.1 Heavier Version from the official website or various torrent sites.
Open the downloaded ISO file and then double-click the setup.exe file to run it. After that, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation. If you want to install Windows 8.1 Heavier Edition on other computers, you need to make an installation drive by using a USB drive and USB bootable software (like Rufus).
Download and install Rufus on your computer. Then launch Rufus and connect the USB to your computer. Open the ISO file in Rufus and configure other settings based on your demands. After that, click START to begin the process. Once the bootable USB drive is created, plug it into the target computer and then boot the device from the drive. Finally, follow the prompted instructions to complete the installation.