Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition is a modified version based on the original version. What’s new in this system? Well, you can find the answer and extra information about this system in this post of MiniTool Partition Wizard.
If you get bored with Windows 8.1, try Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition. It is built based on Windows 8.1, but it is different from the original version. It adds some new features and has a black interface. To learn more information about it, read this post now!
About Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition
Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition is a modified version with the most black color. Compared with the original version, it can run faster. What makes it different from the original is that this OS has been modified in some features and its interface.
It comes with software, including Firefox 34.05, Vmware Workstation 11.0.0 Activated, KMSpico 10.04 (activate Windows), WinRAR 5.20 final x64 Activated, WinRAR 5.20 final x86 Activated, 7 Zip 9.38 beta Jan 2015, Ultralso 9.6.2 Final plus Serial, NetFramework 3.5.
Since the Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition has already been activated, you can directly use it after installation. It means that you don’t have to do other activities with Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition x64 activated. Here are some features of this system.
- Valid Aero Glass Longhorn Revolution
- Full glass enabled Rocket Dock Custom icons
- Rainmeter Installed but not loaded
Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition has some variants. For instance, you may see the Windows 8.1 Pro and Windows 8.1 Black Edition on the Internet. Here are some features of Windows 8.1 Pro.
- Redesigned interface: The interface of this system includes hot corners, start screen, and tiles. The start screen displays all the apps on your PC.
- Home screen organization: You can utilize large, wide, small, or medium icon sizes.
- Better search: The search option pulls up all the apps, local files, settings, and cloud files.
- App updates: Applications can automatically update. This feature is usually enabled by default.
- Cloud storage integration: The all-inclusive cloud integration is available in Explorer.
Other system editions that are similar to Windows 8.1 Black Edition:
Download Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition
You should ensure that your computer meets the Windows 8.1 system requirements before you download Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition. The requirements include 1GB RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit), DirectX 9 graphics with WDDM 1.0 graphics card or higher, and 16GB free space.
Moreover, prepare an empty USB flash drive (with 4GB or 8GB space). To download Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition smoothly, ensure that you have a fast and stable Internet connection.
According to your PC specifications, download Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition x64 activated or other versions from online sources. Then download and install a piece of USB bootable software on your computer. Launch the software and connect the prepared USB to your computer. After that, follow the instructions below to complete the process.
1.Connect the created bootable USB drive to the target PC.
2. Reboot the device to access its boot menu.
3. Pick the bootable USB drive as the boot option and do what prompts you to finish the setup operation.
How to download and set up Windows 8.1 Pro Black Edition x64 activated? Here’s a full tutorial for you.