Note: Some of the features are only available in the Paid Editions. Please go to Edition Comparison to get the details.
V10.2 (Mar. 23, 2017) Latest Upgrade!!
- Support CPU without SSE2.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Partition Wizard maximizes itself when it is moved to the left edge and upper edge of computer monitor.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Partition Wizard is not showing Menu in some operating systems.
- Enhance the ability of catching crash.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Partition Wizard crashes at loading volumes.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Partition Wizard crashes at loading free space from exFAT partition.
- Bug fix for MiniTool Partition Wizard Bootable CD crashes at Copy OS Disk & Migrate OS.
- Enhance the ability to Change Cluster Size of NTFS partition.
V10.1 (Feb. 20, 2017)
- Bug Fix for Partition Wizard crashes sometimes at Surface Test when a USB drive is removed.
- Bug Fix for Partition Wizard crashes sometimes at Copy Partition when there is a dynamic disk.
- Bug Fix for Partition Wizard misjudges Windows as WinPE and hide Bootable Media feature.
V10.0 (Feb. 15, 2017)
- Copy MBR disk to GPT disk, including system disk.
- Convert system disk from MBR to GPT.
- Create, format, delete, copy, label, wipe exFAT partition and more.
- View GPT disk partition properties, including Partition Type ID and Partition ID.
- Change Partition Type ID on GPT disk.
- Brand new Boot Media Builder based on WinPE.
- Support HD resolution (4K,5K).
- Add MiniTool Partition Wizard Pro Ultimate Edition.
V9.1 (Aug. 11, 2015)
- Address Windows 10 compatibility issue.
- Bug Fix for Windows 8.1 32 bit OS.
- Bug Fix for Extend Partition feature.
V9.0 (Jan. 14, 2015)
- Add Migrate OS to SSD/HD Wizard and operating log.
- Supports Storage Spaces in Windows 8.
- Bug fixes.
- Changes product name from MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition to MiniTool Partition Wizard Free.
V8.1.1 (Sep. 30, 2013)
- Support to create Ext2/3/4 partition more than 4TB.
- First video review from CNET.
V8.0 (Jul. 01, 2013)
- Support to copy dynamic disk volume.
- Support to convert NTFS to FAT.
- Support conversion between GPT Disk and MBR Disk.
V7.8 (Mar. 12, 2013)
- Support to copy UEFI boot disk.
- Enhance the ability to handle memory card & flash drive.
V7.7 (Jan. 10, 2013)
- Fully support UEFI Boot.
- Enhance the ability to convert Dynamic Disk to Basic Disk.
V7.6 (Sep. 01, 2012)
- Add Extend Partition and Split Partition features.
V7.5 (Jun. 22, 2012)
- Fully support disk with 2048 bytes sector size and 4096 bytes sector size.
V7.1 (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Less free space required in change cluster size.
- Efficiency and reliability enhanced in move/resize partition.
- Bug fixes.
V7.0 (Sep. 05, 2011)
- Support Windows Dynamic Disk.
V6.0 (May 09, 2011)
- Support Linux Ext4 file system.
- Support 2 TB partition for FAT32.
- Optimize Move/Resize Partition performance.
- Optimize Move/Resize Partition memory usage.
- Optimize Move/Resize Partition data security.
- Optimize Merge Partition memory usage.
- Brand new user interface.
V5.2 (Aug. 19, 2010)
- Supports to manage removable disk like memory card, memory stick and flash drive.
- First editor review from CNET.
V5.0 (Apr. 13, 2010)
- Extend NTFS partition without reboot.
- Support Linux Ext2, Ext3 system.
- New GUI.
V4.0 (Jul. 22, 2009)
- Visually demonstrate your disk/partition configuration using Disk Map.
- Preview the changes before applying.
- Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows7 (32 bit & 64 bit) operating system.
- Support disk and partition size larger than 2 TB.
- Support RAID.
- Create, Delete and Format partition with simple steps.
- Move/Resize FAT/NTFS partition.
- Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS.
- Copy partition to protect or transfer data.
- Copy disk to another one without reinstalling windows.
- Recovery deleted partition.
- Set active partition.
- Set partition label.
- Hide/unhide partition.
- Explore FAT/NTFS partition.
- Wipe disk.