This post of MiniTool mainly talks about Windows 10 All In One ISO, including its included editions, key features, system requirements, and download links. If you are going to get Windows 10 All In One preactivated (x86/64) ISO, read the post now!
Windows 10 All In One (AIO) ISO Editions Included
The Windows AIO ISO download package includes the following editions, so your demands can be satisfied.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (Retail, OEM & VL for professionals)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise (Volume license Business edition)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (Retail & OEM best for home users)
Microsoft Windows 10 Education and Mobile editions may also be included in the AIO ISO file.
To be specific, Windows 10 All In One preactivated (x86/64) ISO package includes these versions.
- Windows 10 Home x64
- Windows 10 Home x86
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- Windows 10 Pro x86
- Windows 10 Home Single Language x64
- Windows 10 Home Single Language x86
- Windows 10 Enterprise x64
- Windows 10 Enterprise x86
Also read: What Is the Difference Between 32 Bit and 64 Bit (x86 vs x64)
Highlights of Windows 10 All In One ISO File
If you plan to perform a clean install after getting the AIO ISO file, you should prepare a piece of USB bootable software like Rufus and Windows USB/DVD Download Tool to make Windows installation media. Alternatively, you can use a Windows Migration tool like MiniTool Partition Wizard to clean install Windows 10. Free Download
- It is the latest Windows 10 ISO file with multiple editions.
- It is the bootable and untouched ISO file with a genuine license installer and activator.
- It contains both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- It has an enabled offline option for installation.
- It doesn’t require an Internet connection as it works offline.
- Its start menu is improved based on the previous system.
- With fully updated drivers installed, it has great performance for desktop.
- The Windows 10 All In One preactivated (x86/64) is the only operating system that has embedded security protection features and the built-in new Microsoft Edge browser.
Though Windows 10 share many similarities with Windows 7, it’s easier to use and runs tasks much faster than Windows 7. Another thing you need to know is that Windows 10 All In One ISO is primarily built to support all software and hardware that you have. If you would like to improve PC’s speed and get the best performance, try getting the Windows 10 All In One ISO download.
If you want to get the Windows XP ISO download, this post is worth reading. It shows how to download both 32 and 64 bit of the Windows XP ISO.
System Requirements to Meet to Get the Windows 10 All In One ISO Download
Before getting the Windows 10 activated ISO free download, you need to check if your PC meets the requirements below.
- Architecture: 64-bit.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 2GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 with WDDM 1.0 graphics processor driver model for Aero.
- Free space: 20 GB available space.
- Optical drive: DVD drive for DVD/CD installation only.
After that, click the offered links to get the Windows 10 All In One ISO download.
Windows 10 All In One ISO Download
If you want to get a complete offline installer and standalone installment, find and download it.
To get the Windows 10 All In One preactivated (x86/64) ISO for version 20H2 (build 1904.685), search for it on the Internet.
If your PC has a smaller specification and you want to install the latest Windows 10 Final in November, download Windows 10 All In One Preactivated ISO Kickass.
You are also able to download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Downloader. After downaloding the ISO file, make a bootable USB drive with Rufus or similar tools. Then you can clean install the system with the created bootable drive. To get a system quickly, directly migrate one from another computer with a Windows migration tool like MiniTool Partition Wizard. You don't have to set up the system by using this method. This guide shows you the detailed steps to migrate a system.
Commonly used systems' ISO download links:
User Comments :Post Comment