This post of MiniTool shows you some information about Windows 7 all in one activated ISO, including its included editions, key features, and download links. Besides, it also teaches you how to install Window 7 with the downloaded ISO file.
Windows 7 is a classic operating system of Microsoft. It is beloved by millions of users across the world. Even though its support ends, plenty of users still stick to it. In this post, Windows 7 all in one (AIO) activated ISO is talked about. You will learn everything from it.
Windows 7 Allinone Editions Included
As its name indicates, Windows 7 allinone all the editions of Windows 7 system. The specific editions are listed below.
1. STD refers to Standard installation, which is suitable for people with a license key.
2. OEM is short for Original Equipment Manufacturer that will automatically activate the original version installed by the manufacturer.
3. Both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures are included for each edition.
- Windows 7 Starter (OEM for low-end 32-bit PCs)
- Windows 7 Home Basic (STD & OEM with basic features)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (STD & OEM best for home users)
- Windows 7 Professional (STD, OEM & VL for with networking)
- Windows 7 Enterprise (Volume license Pro edition plus languages)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (STD & OEM with complete features)
If you want to download these editions separately, click offered links in this post: Windows 7 ISO File Safe Download: All Editions (32 & 64 Bit)
Features of Windows 7 All in One Preactivated ISO
Generally speaking, you will be required to activate Windows 7 after you install it from a USB. If you install the system via Windows 7 all in one preactivated ISO, you don’t need to activate the system manually as it will be activated automatically. Additionally, Windows 7 allinone ISO has the following features.
- It is free of charge.
- It has improved security and stability
- It includes three new languages (French, English, and Arabic).
- It is easy to install and use.
- As the ISO file is compressed, it can be downloaded quickly and easily.
- Most of the drivers will be pre-installed like mice, display, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc.
- It contains .NET Framework 4.8.
- It is equipped with Internet Explorer 11 which can improve your browsing experience.
- It includes Windows Defender updates and Diagnostic and Recovery Toolset 10.0.
- It supports the bootable USB 3.0.
- Compared with Windows XP and Windows Vista, Windows 7 ISO has better graphics.
- It allows you to customize the taskbar and notification area as you like.
Do you want to get the Windows 10 All In One ISO download? If you do, you can obtain the Windows 10 activated ISO free download links from here.
Download Windows 7 All in One ISO Full Version
To download Windows 7 all in one ISO full version, you need to make sure that your PC meets the requirements below.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Memory: 1GB (minimum)
- VGA: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Free hard disk space: 10GB (minimum)
After that, download Windows 7 all in one ISO full version (32-bit or 64-bit) by clicking the links below. The Windows 7 all in one preactivated ISO is a complete offline installer and standalone setup. It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows PCs.
Apart from the links below, you can also get Windows 7 ISO from Microsoft ISO Downloader. Differently, the ISO downloaded from the utility is a single one not an AIO.
Once you get the Windows 7 all in one activated ISO, you should make a bootable USB drive with it. To do that, a piece of USB bootable software and a blank USB drive are required. This post shows you how to make Windows installation media with 8 USB bootable software.
Then plug the media into the target PC and set it as the first boot option after entering BIOS. Save the changes and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the Windows 7 clean install process.
As you know, the support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020. If you want to get security updates and technical support from Microsoft, it is suggested to upgrade the system to Windows 10 or 11. Here are some ISO download sources for you.
User Comments :Post Comment