Have you ever meet the "Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer not working" issue when you play the Total War: Warhammer 3? In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard provides some helpful solutions for you to solve this issue.
Total War: Warhammer 3 is a turn-based strategy and real-time tactics video game developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega. Although it is popular for its wonderful single player mode, the multiplayer mode also attracts many players.
However, some of the players who are interested in the multiplayer mode have encountered an annoying issue—Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer not working. So, how to solve this issue? If you also meet the same issue, you can try the following solutions to solve it.
A lot of players reported that they are troubled by Total War Warhammer 2 crashing. How to fix it? This post explores several effective troubleshooting methods.
Solution 1. Use Steam Friends List
Some players have reported that using Steam Friends List can solve the "Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer not working" issue. So, if you are a Steam player, you can try this method. Here's the guide.
- Make sure you have already turned off the Total War: Warhammer 3.
- Open the Steam app on your PC.
- Select Friends from the top menu.
- Go to View Friends List.
- Right-click on the nickname of a friend who is playing Total War: Warhammer 3 and choose the Join Game option.
Solution 2. Log in to Game Pass Again
If you purchased Total War: Warhammer 3 via Game Pass, you can try re-logging in to the Game Pass to solve this issue. Some people who have encountered the same issue have used this solution to solve it successfully. So, you can try this solution.
This post recommends ten best RTS games for PC users to play with. Of course, all of them are free.
Solution 3. Change the Profile Icons in the Xbox App
If you bought the game from Game Pass or the Microsoft Store, you need to launch it from the Xbox App. Changing the profile in the Xbox App can help them solve the "Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer not working" issue. You can do as follows to solve this issue:
- Press the Windows key and type "xbox" in the search box.
- Click Open to open the Xbox app.
- Click on your avatar at the top left and select the View profile option from the drop-down menu.
- Then hover the mouse over to your avatar and click the pencil icon.
- Then select a new avatar from the pop-up window.
- Once done, click SAVE to apply the change.
If you also meet the Warm up PSO cache issue in Far Cry 6 and don't know how to fix it, you can find four solutions in this post.
Solution 4. Disable the Firewall
Disabling the Firewall may also solve the "Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer not working" issue. But if you want to try this way, please make sure there is no virus on your computer. Here're the steps to disable the Firewall:
- Press Winodws and R keys at the same time to open the Run window.
- Type "control panel" in the Open: box and click on the OK button.
- Select the System and Security option.
- Choose Windows Defender Firewall.
- Then select Turn Windows Firewall on or off from the left side of the window.
- Select the bubble next to Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended).
- Select OK to save the changes.
- Now that the firewall is disabled, you can check if the "Total War: Warhammer 3 multiplayer not working" issue is solved.
The total storage of the Fire Stick is only 8 GB and it is not enough for users. This post will introduce the way to add storage to the fire stick.
Solution 5. Link Game Pass to Steam Account
If you purchased Total War: Warhammer 3 via Game Pass and encounter an error when you play the game with a player who is on Steam, you can link your Game Pass account to your Steam account to solve this issue.
- Press the Windows and G keys at the same time to open the Microsoft video game platform.
- Click the Settings option.
- Next, go to the Accounts tab.
- Click on the LINK button next to the Steam option in the list.
- Enter your Steam Account Details.
- Confirm the two accounts in an email.
User Comments :Post Comment