With the development of technology and information, shrinking technique is approaching us and extended into technological field. For example, shrink partition operation is usually needed in disk management to improve disk utilization rate. User can employ a third-party partition magic to help shrink partition easily. Some may doubt that don't Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows server 200 provide us shrink partition function ? Yes, they do but have fatal limitation on shrinking partition such as user is only allowed to locate the unallocated space after shrinking behind the logical position of this partition. Therefore, employing third-party partition magic is the best solution for user to shrink partition. MiniTool Partition Wizard is the very partition magic to perform this operation.
Why choose MinTool Partition Wizard?
1. MiniTool Partition Wizard is developed by MiniTool Solution Ltd., a professional partition magic software development company with solid and profound disk management base.
2. MiniTool Partition Wizard boasts comprehensive disk management functions including merge partitions, resize partition, copy partition and convert file system, etc.
3. MiniTool Partition Wizard is seamlessly compatible with Windows Server 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and other Linux operating systems.
4. MiniTool Partition Wizard is easy-to-use with each step of every function attached with detailed and clear text description.
5. MiniTool Partition Wizard is totally free for home and personal users.
Select and right desired partition and then click "Move/Resize" in the popup menu to perform shrink partition.
Adjust partition size in this window by dragging the left/right-pointing arrows, and then click "OK".
Now an allocated space has been created and user should click "Apply" to execute pending operation and finish shrinking partition.
If any use, please employ this partition magic as your daily disk management helper to explore more amazing disk management functions.