Have ever met the “Roku remote not pairing” issue when you are using it? If your answer is yes, you can find solutions here. In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard provides some helpful solutions for you to fix this issue.
Roku is a brand of hardware digital media players manufactured by the American company Roku, Inc. They offer access to streaming media content from online services. Roku device is also a kind of low-cost, small-form-factor set-top box for over-the-top media consumption.
Some Roku users have met the "Roku remote not pairing" issue when they use Roku devices and this issue bothers them a lot. If you are also facing this issue, you can use the solutions below to fix it.
This post introduces Roku and shows you how to install a microSD card on this device to increase storage space.
Solution 1. Reset Your Roku Remote
No matter what remote you are using, you can fix the remote not pairing issue by resetting it. So, when you find your Roku remote is not pairing with your Roku TV, you can try resetting your Roku remote to fix it. Here's the way:
- Take out the batteries from the Roku remote.
- Then reinsert the batteries into the Roku remote.
- Bring the remote as close as you can to your Roku device, and then hold down the Pairing button for about 5 seconds.
- After that, you can fix the issue successfully if you see a notice on your Roku TV saying that your remote is pairing successfully with your TV.
Solution 2. Replacing the Batteries
If your batteries on the Roku remote run out, the Roku remote will also be not paired with the Roku TV. So, you can replace the batteries to fix the "Roku remote not pairing" issue. Here's the way:
- Take out the batteries from the remote, and then disconnect the power cable with the Roku TV.
- Reconnect the power cable with the TV and restart it after 5 seconds.
- Insert the new batteries into the remote.
- Wait for 30 seconds to establish the connection between the remote and the TV.
- If it is paired successfully, you can see a notice on your TV screen.
What to do when HBO Max not working? Well, this post shows you solutions to the HBO Max not working on Samsung TV, Roku, PC, and PS4/5 issue respectively.
Solution 3. Check for HDMI Interference
In Roku's official literature, Roku has admitted some models of Roku remote can be affected by the nearby HDMI cables. So, you can use an HDMI cable extender to make your streaming stick to be positioned further away from the TV's HDMI port.
If you don't have any HDMI cable extender at home, you can also fill out a sheet on the Roku website, and then the Roku will ship you a short extender for free.
Solution 4. Use the Roku Remote App Instead
If you still can't use the Roku remote, you can try downloading and installing the Roku remote app on your phone from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Via this application, you can access the same functions offered by the Roku remote. You can do the following steps to use it:
- Download and install the Roku apps on your mobile phone.
- Open the app and then click Sign in.
- Type the email address and password you used when you first set up your Roku device.
- Click on the Remote at the bottom of the screen.
- Connect your Roku TV when the notice appears and accept all the permissions the app may need.
- After that, you can use your phone as the remote for your Roku TV.
When you use the Roku remote app to replace the remote, you need to keep your smartphone and streaming device under the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, it can’t work normally.
The total storage of the Fire Stick is only 8 GB and it is not enough for users. This post will introduce the way to add storage to the fire stick.
Solution 5. Replace the Remote
If you don't like to use your mobile phone as a remote, you can buy a new remote for your Roku TV. But before you do that, you must make sure the new remote is compatible with the streaming device.
Solution 6. Contact the Customer Service
If all the solutions above can't solve your problem, you can contact customer service for help. They can provide you with some suitable solutions.
User Comments :Post Comment