Do you want to use Microsoft Office 2019 on your PC? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard offers you the detailed Office 2019 download and install guide. You can have a try.
Introduction to Microsoft Office 2019
Microsoft Office 2019 was released in 2018 and Microsoft plans to end support for it on October 10, 2023. In addition, Office 2019 will only get two years of extended support.
Office 2019 includes many of the features previously published via Office 365, along with improved inking features, Microsoft Translator, LaTeX support in Word, new animation features in PowerPoint including the morph and zoom features, and new formulas and charts in Excel for data analysis.
If you want to know more about new features in Office 2019, you can go to this page.
This post offers you the Office 2003 SP3 download and the product key for free. You can install the Office 2003 on your PC and try it.
Microsoft Office 2019 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, or later
- CPU: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core (2.0 GHz or faster recommended for Skype for Business)
- RAM: 2 GB for 32-bit; 4 GB for 64-bit
- Storage: 4 GB
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Software: .NET Framework 3.5 or higher.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update or later version).
- Skype for Business requires DirectX9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
This post introduces Microsoft Office 2007 features and offers the Microsoft Office 2007 free download link. You can download and install it.
How to Download Office 2019 from Microsoft
Office 2019 uses the Click-to-Run (C2R) for installation. If you have purchased Office 2019 from Microsoft, you can download Office 2019 and install it easily. Here is the guide:
- Log in to Microsoft using the Microsoft account associated with Office 2019.
- Select Services and subscriptions and find Office 2019 to install. If you want to choose a different language or bit version, select the link Other options.
- Select Run, Setup, or Save File to start the installing process.
- After the installation is complete, you need to open the Office application to activate it.
This post offers 2 ways to help solve the Microsoft Office Click to Run high disk usage issue on Windows 10.
Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download and Install
Like its predecessor, Microsoft Office 2019 has 5 editions: Home & Student, Home & Business, Standard, Professional, and Professional Plus. The Professional Plus edition is the full version, offering the most tools.
Some people may want to get the Microsoft Office 2019 download for free. Here are two ways.
This post tells you how to download and install Microsoft Office 2016 for free. It also shows you how to update it to the latest version.
Way 1. Download Here
Update: The download links have been removed due to the copyright issue. You need to find the Office download on other websites.
The above Office 2019 Professional Plus downloads are V2004 released in May 2020. If you want to use the newest version, you need to update Office 2019 after installing it.
Here is the guide on Office 2019 installation:
- Uninstall the current Office on your PC via Control Panel.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and you will find an ISO file in the folder.
- Double-click the ISO file to mount the ISO file. For Windows 7, you may need to use a virtual drive tool.
- In the folder, you will find a setup file.
- Run this file and follow the wizard to install Office 2019.
This post offers you the Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit and 64-bit full version free download, and shows you how to install them.
Way 2. Use OInstall
This tool is an installer for the cracked Office 2013/2016/2019 Pro Plus version. Therefore, you should open Windows Security > Virus & threat protection to turn off Real-time protection temporarily. Then, you can download this tool and follow its guide file to install Office 2019.