In this post, MiniTool offers you the basic information and system requirements for the Until Dawn PC version. Based on that, it shows you how to get Until Dawn PC downloads and play the game on PC. Additionally, it lists some games like Until Dawn.
About the Until Dawn PC Version
Using the power of the PlayStation 4 and the superior rending capability of the Killzone Shadowfall Engine, along with our own major enhancements in lighting, camera, and animation systems, Until Dawn brings emotional and credible performances of a talented Hollywood cast to life in its realistically terrifying environments.
The game happens from a third-person perspective, and the gameplay is much like the game Heavy Rain from the studio Quantic Dream. You can hide, escape, attack, or sneak past enemies undetected, or do other things in the game.
Originally released on PlayStation 3, Until Dawn was reintroduced as a PlayStation 4 exclusive later. Even so, you can play Until Dawn on PC with PlayStation Now streaming. The game was carefully remade for desktops. All settings including graphic processes have been transferred to the computer, and the control has been matched to the computer keyboard.
PlayStation Now (PS Now) can stream games to a PC or PS4. To be specific, more than 300 PS4 games, as well as PS3 and PS2 exclusives can be streamed by it.
What are the best PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, and PS5 games? This post would list top PS1/PS2/PS3/PS4/PS5 games of all time.
How to Get Until Dawn PC Downloads
The PC Installer allows you to download and install the full version of the game with the maximum speed of your Internet connection. However, you should ensure that your PC meets the requirements below to get an Until Dawn PC download.
Until Dawn PC Minimum Requirements
To play Until Dawn on PC, your system has to meet the requirements below.
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or higher
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon 3870 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- RAM: 4GB (at least)
- Free hard disk space: 9GB
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32/64 bit)
Until Dawn PC Recommended Requirements
Your PC needs to have the following specifications or higher specs if you want to get the best Until Dawn PC experience.
- Processor: AMD Six-Core CPU, Intel Quad-Core CPU
- Graphics card: AMD Radeon 7870 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or higher
- RAM: 8GB
- Free hard disk space: 9GB
- OS: Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
After making sure that your computer meets the requirements, you can download Until Dawn for PC. Here are the steps to get Until Dawn PC downloads.
Step 1: Download the Until Dawn Installer file on the Internet.
Step 2: Unzip the file to your computer via WinRAR.
Step 3: Run the .exe file and click on the Download button.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the download and installation process.
Step 5: After the process ends, adjust the game settings and play the game.
Games Like Until Dawn
If you like horror games, you can pay attention to these games similar to Until Dawn. You can get a similar game experience through games like Until Dawn.
- House of Ashes: available on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series, Xbox One, and Windows
- Little Hope: is playable on Windows, PS4, and Xbox One
- Man of Medan: can be played on devices including PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Inpatient: available on PSVR
- Detroit: Become Human: can be played on PS4
- Phasmophobia: available on Windows
- The Evil Within 2: is playable on PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- The Walking Dead: Telltales Definitive Series: can be played on Windows, macOS X, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS
- Oxenfree: available on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Android, and iOS
- Life Is Strange 2: available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Heavy Rain: PS3, PS4, and Windows
- Batman Arkham VR: PSVR
You will learn about the Until Dawn PC version, get Until Dawn PC downloads, and find games similar to Until Dawn from this post. If you are interested in playing PlayStation games on PC, you can read posts like God of War Ragnarok PC, Ghost of Tsushima on PC, Bloodborne PC, etc. What to do if your PC doesn’t have enough disk space for those games? Increase disk space with MiniTool Partition Wizard now!