A wired security camera is a surveillance device that allows you to keep an eye on your property anytime, anywhere. So, do you want to buy wired security cameras? Well, this post from MiniTool Partition Wizard will tell you how to choose the best wired security camera system.
What to Consider When Buying a Wired Security Camera?
It is necessary for you to buy a wired security camera. But what should you consider when you buy a wired security camera? Here are some main features that you need to pay attention to:
- High Resolution: I have to say high resolution (which refers to the number of pixels of wired security cameras) is very important. The more pixels the camera has, the clearer the picture will be. Most wired security cameras have either a 720p or 1080p image resolution, but now some brands are beginning to offer higher resolution options, such as 2K and 4K cameras.
- Night Vision: Basically, most wired security cameras with night vision use infrared technology to enable the camera to see objects in low light conditions. But it is worth noting that some night vision cameras provide color images, while others provide black and white images.
- Video Recording: Each security camera brand provides different video recording options. You can choose either an intermittent recording (that only records when activity is detected) or a continuous video recording (that records continuously). All the video recordings will be stored on the cloud or on an external MicroSD card.
- Wide Field of View: A fixed camera has a permanently set field of view, so you need to choose the wide field of view. The angle of camera lenses is measured in degrees, so the higher the degrees, the wider field of view the camera will capture. If you need a larger field of view, please consider choosing a wide-angle camera or an ultra-wide-angle camera.
- App Control: This function of the wired security camera system is very necessary. Most wired security camera companies provide mobile apps with wired security cameras, which allows you to keep an eye on the home at any time.
In addition to the above features, other factors like motion detection, weather resistance, two-way audio, etc. also determine what the best wired security camera system is.
Top Wired Security Cameras
Now you know what should be taken into consideration when buying wired security cameras. Then, here are some recommendations for the best wired security camera system:
1. Ring Spotlight Cam Wired
Ring is the pioneer of smart security cameras, and they continually put forward innovative products to protect your family. Ring Spotlight Cam Wired will be a perfect choice if you want to choose a wired security camera system. Here are some basic features of the security camera:
|Field of vision||140°|
2. Lorex - 4K Wired DVR Security System
Lorex provides a feature-rich wired HD camera system with resolutions up to 4K. To be honest, Lorex security cameras are one of the most powerful wired and digital advanced security cameras on the market. The product 4K Wired DVR Security System with 8 Active Deterrence Cameras, Smart Motion Detection, and Face Recognition is undoubtedly a good choice.
|Field of vision||105°|
3. Google Nest Cam Indoor
The Google Nest Cam Indoor provides a 24/7 live video, and it is vital if you want to monitor your home while you’re away. With 24/7 live video, you can open the Nest app and view your live video footage from pretty much anywhere. Here are some basic features of the camera:
|Field of vision||130°|
That’s all about how to choose the best wired security camera system. If you have any questions about this topic, please leave them in the comment zone and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.Now you can buy a wired security camera to cover the front door, garage, backyard, and observe your baby or pet indoors. Choose one that fits your needs best.