How to remove windows 7 on windows XP? How to resize partition after the remove of Windows 7?
Boot the computer into XP system and do the following things step by step:
1. Insert the ISO CD of Windows 7 (or loading the Windows 7 mirror by virtual drive).
2. Click the following in sequence: Start, All Applications, and Affix, then right click the "Commands" and then click "Run as administrator".
3. Input X:\boot\bootsect.exe /nt52 all /force,and press Enter. Note:X:\stands for the drive letter of CD-ROM or the drive letter of Virtual CD-ROM.
For example, if the drive letter of DVD-ROM is F, just input F:\boot\bootsect.exe /nt52 ALL /force.
4. Eject the Windows 7 installation CD.
5. Reboot computer.
The system shall boot from the former system before windows 7. And we will see the option of boot Windows 7 disappeared, so did the Early Version Windows. It almost succeeds with the Windows XP boot option left.
6. Then delete all Windows 7 files including application files, user and windows files or format the windows 7 partition if no file exists.
How to resize partition after the delete of Windows 7? Here just turn to a powerful partition manager - Partition Wizard.
Partition Wizard is a professional but free partition management software, which allows users to resize partition without data loss. MiniTool Partition Manager can support Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008 and other main operating systems. After the uninstall of Windows 7, just go to https://www.partitionwizard.com/download.html and download a MiniTool Partition Manager. It is a free partition management software. Partition Wizard is proved to be a must while installing systems.