Is Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC? What are the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds PC requirements? How to play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard will show you all.
Introduction to Ni No Kuni Games
Ni no Kuni is a series of role-playing video games developed and published in Japan by Level-5. Then, Bandai Namco publishes the games outside Japan. Games in the series have been praised as being among the best modern role-playing games.
The Ni No Kuni series includes the following games:
- Ni no Kuni: Dominion of the Dark Djinn - released in Japan on December 9, 2010, for the Nintendo DS.
- Ni no Kuni: Hotroit Stories - released in Japan on December 9, 2010, for mobile devices through the Roid service.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - released in Japan on November 17, 2011, for the PlayStation 3; in Western regions in January 2013; in September 2019 for the Nintendo Switch. It also released a remastered version for PlayStation 4 and Windows in September 2019, and for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in September 2022.
- Ni no Kuni: Daibouken Monsters - released in Japan on May 11, 2012, for mobile devices through the GREE service.
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - released for the PlayStation 4 and Windows on March 23, 2018, and the Nintendo Switch on September 17, 2021. It is scheduled to release for Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S in 2023.
- Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds - developed by Netmarble and published by Level-5 for Android, iOS, and Windows worldwide on May 25, 2022.
This post shows you how to play Switch on PC via TV mode or an emulator in detail. You can have a try.
Is Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC?
Yes, there is the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds PC version. You can get the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds PC client from the official ninokuni.netmarble.com website. Here is the guide on how to download and play Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on PC:
- On the ninokuni.netmarble.com page, click the PC Version button.
- On the new page, click the Download Now button and you will get a .exe file (netmarble_CrossWorldsGlobal_installer_35022).
- Run this file to install the Netmarble Launcher.
- After installing the Netmarble Launcher, a popup for Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds game installation will appear. Confirm the installation options and click the Begin Install button. Then, the Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds PC download and installation will start.
- Once it's installed, you can click the Play button to start the game.
This post recommends 2 Android emulators and 2 iOS emulators to you, so that you can play mobile games on PC.
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds PC Requirements
Can I run Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds on my PC? You may ask this question. Since Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds PC is still in beta, the developer hasn’t listed the Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds PC requirements.
However, some people have used the mobile Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds system requirements to work out what specs your rig needs to run the game smoothly.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 4570 / AMD Ryzen 3 2200g
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Intel HD 4000 graphics / AMD Radeon Vega 8
- Storage: 10GB
How to Check PC Full Specs Windows 10 in 5 Ways
MiniTool Partition Wizard can help you clone the system, manage disks better, and recover data. If you have this need, you can download it from the official website.
User Comments :Post Comment