Do you want to play Genshin Impact? You may encounter the Genshin Impact slow download issue when installing or updating Genshin Impact. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard shows you how to solve this problem.
How to Download Genshin Impact on PC
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play action role-playing game developed and published by miHoYo. The game features an anime-style open-world environment and an action-based battle system.
The game offers high-quality game screen quality and good gameplay for free. Many people give positive reviews on the combat and open-world of the game. However, some people may also give negative reviews on this game for its gacha game monetization model and shallow endgame.
This game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Android, and iOS in September 2020, PlayStation 5 in April 2021, and is planned for future release on Nintendo Switch.
This post lists 13 apps like BlueStacks that allow you to run mobile apps on your PC. The first 3 apps are the best choices.
Most people will download the game on phones, but some people may like to download this game on PC.
Here is a rough Genshin Impact download guide for PC users:
- Go to the official Genshin Impact website and click the Download button in the upper right corner.
- In the middle of the PC screen, click the Windows icon to get the Genshin Impact installer file.
- Double-click the installer file to launch the game installer.
- Click Advanced to change the file installation pathway, check the Software License Agreement, and then click Install Now. Then, the game will start installing.
- After the installing process is completed, you will get the Genshin Impact launcher. Now, run the launcher.
- Click Get Game to download Genshin Impact's game files. Wait until the download is completed, and then you can click the Launch button to start playing the game.
How to solve the Genshin Impact failed to check for updates error? If you also wonder it, this post is what you need. It offers you some solutions.
Fix Genshin Impact Slow Download Issue
When will the Genshin Impact slow download issue happen? This issue will occur after you run the game launcher. You may get this issue when you install the game (click Get Game) or update the game (click Update).
Then, how to fix the Genshin Impact slow download issue? You can consider the following methods:
- Pause the download and then resume the download. There's a good chance you'll see slightly improved speeds.
- Close the launcher and restart it. You won't lose any progress. Sometimes, this method will improve the download speed, but sometimes the download would be much worse. It seems completely random.
- Check your internet connection because the slow internet connection can also make Genshin Impact download speed slow.
- Check the servers. Gneshin Impact is an online game and it has a huge number of users. Therefore, the server may be down or congested.
There is no clear reason why the Genshin Impact slow download issue happens and we hope the Genshin Impact developer team can solve this issue soon.