BlueStacks is a program allowing Android applications to run on computers running Microsoft Windows or macOS. Some people may want to find more apps like BlueStacks. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard recommends 13 BlueStacks alternatives to you.
#1. Nox Player
If you want to find a BlueStacks alternative, the first app I recommend is Nox Player. So far, Nox Player has been launched in more than 200 countries and regions around the world, with more than 150 million users. It has the following advantages:
- It can run on both Windows and macOS.
- It can emulate the Android 5/7/9 system, perfectly running mobile game masterpieces like Genshin Impact.
- It offers a root toggle in the settings, allowing you to root it easily.
- It allows you to use gamepads or mouse and keyboard to control the game.
- It can run multiple applications at one time, allowing users to enjoy more gaming fun.
The disadvantage is that delays may occur when too many apps are opened at the same time.
This post recommends 2 Android emulators and 2 iOS emulators to you, so that you can play mobile games on PC.
#2. MEmu Play
If you want to find apps like BlueStacks, MEmu Play should be mentioned. It has more than 20 million users in more than 200 countries and supports more than 20 languages. It has the following advantages:
- It supports Windows.
- It supports both Intel and AMD CPUs.
- It supports Android 5.1/7.1/9.
- The installation process is simple.
- It supports keyboard and mouse, and gamepad operation.
- It allows file sharing between Android and Windows operating systems.
- It can quickly install APKs via drag and drop.
The disadvantage is that it does not support all games, so a small number of games may not be playable on the MEmu emulator.
Have you come across the BlueStacks lag issue? How to make BlueStacks faster on PC? This post will provide you with several methods to speed up Bluestacks.
LDPlayer is also one of the best BlueStacks alternatives. In addition, it is designed for mobile games. It has the following advantages:
- It supports Windows.
- It can work on AMD & Intel PCs flawlessly without throwing any errors.
- It supports Android Nougat 7.1.2.
- It is updated frequently and most games support it.
- It supports almost all game controllers.
- It comes with a preinstalled LD store from which you can pick your favorite game.
- It includes many game-oriented features like custom controls, high FPS and graphics, Multi-Instance synchronization, and much more.
The disadvantage is that it will install Ldnews adware.
You may encounter the BlueStacks Engine won't start error when you launch the application. How to fix it? This post will show you some reliable solutions.
Other Apps like BlueStacks
The above three apps are the best BlueStacks alternatives in my mind and they are free. But if you want to know more apps like BlueStacks, you can refer to the following ones:
- Remix OS Player
- Android Studio
Please note that the last three Android emulators are not designed for games. In addition, each Android emulator has its installation requirements. You should check that before downloading and installing it.
This post recommends 13 BlueStacks alternatives to you. The best 3 options are introduced in detail. If you have other recommendations, leave your comment in the following zone.
In addition, MiniTool Partition Wizard can help you clone the system, manage disks better, and recover data. If you have this need, you can download it from the official website