Do you use Hulu? Do you want to download movies or TV shows from Hulu so that you can watch them on the go? Can you download on Hulu? How to download on Hulu? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard will tell you the answer.
Hulu is an OTT service website that provides online paid-on-demand streaming videos, films, and television programs in multiple countries. It has reached agreements with many well-known television stations and film companies across the United States to provide users with video resources through an authorized on-demand mode.
Some people may want to download shows, movies, and episodes from Hulu so that they can watch them offline wherever they go. Before proceeding, you should make sense of the following questions.
Can You Download on Hulu?
Yes, you can download from Hulu. But you need to meet the following requirements:
- You should be a Hulu (No Ads) subscriber ($11.99 per month).
- You should use devices supported iPhones and iPads (running iOS 12 or above), supported Android mobile devices (running Android 5.0 and above and screen size of at least 800x480 pixels), or supported Amazon Fire tablets (4th generation, Fire HD 6 or higher).
Can you download shows on Hulu? Can you download movies on Hulu? Can you download episodes on Hulu?
You can download almost all shows, movies, and episodes from Hulu, except for shows and movies from Premium Add-ons, and the additional on-demand content that comes with a Live TV subscription, because those shows and movies are not part of the Hulu streaming library.
You can identify if something is downloadable by looking for the Download icon next to the video.
In addition, if you have downloaded some contents and then you change your subscription plan, you will be unable to play these downloads. And one account can only download up to 25 shows or movies across five devices at one time.
Once you download some contents, you’ll have access to your unwatched downloads for 30 days, unless the episode or movie expires before that. But if you start playback, you’ll have only 48 hours to finish watching before the download expires.
How to Download on Hulu
How to download shows on Hulu? How to download movies on Hulu? How to download episodes on Hulu? The steps are very simple. Here is the guide on how to download Hulu shows, movies, and episodes. You can refer to it.
- Open the Hulu app on your supported mobile device.
- To access all the shows and movies that you can download on Hulu, please tap the Search icon at the bottom right corner and then select Downloadable.
- Now, you will see the following categories: TV, Movies, Kids, and Newly Added Movies.
- If you want to download a movie, please find the movie and click on it. In the detail page, you will see a Download Tap this icon to for download.
- If you want to download TV shows, find the TV show and go to its detail page. Scroll down and you will find each episode is followed by a Download Tap this icon for download.
After download is completed, you can follow the following step to watch the movie or TV show you just downloaded.
- Tap the Downloads icon at the bottom.
- Tap the Play icon on the movie or TV show.
Tip: If you want to adjust the video quality for downloads, please tap the gear icon (settings) in the Downloads tab, tap the Video Quality setting, and then select the Standard or High option.