If you encounter the Battlefield 1 error code 34600, you don’t need to worry anymore. In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard provides some useful solutions for you to fix this error easily.
Many Xbox One and PS4 Battlefield players report that they have encountered the Battlefield 1 error code 34600 when they try to join multiplayer matches or sometimes during matches themselves. When this error occurs, they can see the following error message:
An error occurred, please try again later.
Error code: -34601“
This Battlefield 1 error code 34600 irritates them greatly. Are you also encountering the same error? If you are, you can continue reading this post to get some useful solutions.
If you're encountering the "Server received bad player data" error when you launch the Apex Legends, you can find some solutions in this post.
Solution 1. Check for the Internet Connection
A poor or unstable Internet connection can cause many basic errors like Battlefield 1 error code 34600. So, when you encounter the error code 34600 Battlefield 1 on your device, the first thing you can do is check for the Internet connection. To do that, you can try these ways:
- Restart your router and connect it again after a while.
- Switch the Wi-Fi connection to the Ethernet connection or vice versa.
Solution 2. Restart the Game on Xbox or PlayStation
Restarting is a useful method that can help you fix many errors. You can also try to fix the error code 34600 Battlefield 1. Here’s the guide:
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to enter the home screen.
- Choose the Battlefield title and press the Xbox button.
- Then choose Quit from the menu to shut down the game completely.
- Restart the game after 5–10 seconds.
- Check if the error is fixed. If not, go through the process again 4-5 times.
- Press the PS button on the controller to enter the PS dashboard.
- Select the Battlefield title and press the PS button.
- Then choose Quit to shut down the game completely.
- Wait for 5–10 seconds and then restart the game.
- Check if the error has been resolved. If not, repeat 3–4 times.
Are you encountering the Nintendo Switch Error Code 2811-7429? This post introduces all the information and ways to fix the Switch error 2811-7429.
Solution 3. Check EA Servers
If the EA servers is on maintenance or down, you may also encounter the Battlefield 1 error code 34600. To check the EA servers, you can go to the official website. If there is really something wrong with the EA servers, the only thing you can do is wait for it to recover.
If you have any needs, such as cloning the system, better managing disks or recovering data, MiniTool Partition Wizard will be your good choice.
Solution 4. Check If Your Gamertag Is Linked to Your EA Account
If the EA server is running normally, you’d better check if your gamertag is linked to your EA account. Otherwise, it may prevent you from connecting to the server. Here’s the tutorial:
- Go to EA Account and Billing Settings.
- Under About me, select Connected Accounts from the list.
- Check if your current Gamertag account is linked to your EA account.
- If not, you can go to the official EA help website to get a detailed guide.
Solution 5. Clear MAC Address
Some people report that clearing the MAC address can help them fix the error code 34600 Battlefield 1. You can also give it a try. Here are the detailed steps:
- Open your console.
- Then go to System > Settings > General > Network Settings, then select Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down and select “Alternate MAC Address.”
- Choose the “Clear” button.
- After that, power off the console.
- Next, wait for around 10 to 20 seconds before powering on the console.
- Once the console is on, check if the error is fixed or not.
Do you know how to fix the Nintendo Switch Error Code 2-ARVHA-0000? This post introduces six solutions to fix this error.
Do you know other useful solutions to the Battlefield 1 error code 34600? Please share them with us in the following comment.
In addition, MiniTool Partition Wizard can help you clone the system, manage disks better, and recover data. If you have this need, you can download it from the official website.