Is Grounded multiplayer? Is Grounded split screen? Is Grounded cross platform? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard tells you the answer shows you how to play Grounded multiplayer and cross platform.
Introduction to Grounded
Grounded is a first-person or third-person survival video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by Xbox Game Studios. It was released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox One in early access in July 2020 and is scheduled for a full release on September 27, 2022.
In the game, the four persons (Max, Willow, Pete, and Hoops) are shrunk to the size of an ant and must strive to survive in a backyard. The players need to consume an adequate amount of food and water, or they will lose health due to starvation or dehydration respectively.
Throughout the game, players need to scavenge resources in the world in order to construct a base so as to defend themselves from hostile enemies (I mean, some aggressive bugs and insects).
During this process, players need to deal with various bugs and insects. Different insects serve different purposes in the game. For instance, spiders are one of the game's apex predators that will hunt down the players, ladybugs can lead players to food sources, and aphids can be cooked and consumed for food.
Do you have any interest in survival games? This post introduces some of the best survival games for you to play on your PC.
Is Grounded Multiplayer?
Yes, it is. The game can be played solo, but it also has a four-player cooperative multiplayer mode. How to play Grounded multiplayer? Here is the guide:
- Open the Main Menu in Grounded.
- Click the Multiplayer option at the Main Menu.
- Click on the Host Online Game option.
- Choose whether to start a new game or continue playing the existing one.
- Once you have created the game, your friends can join the game by clicking on the Join Online Game option in the Main Menu.
- They can search for your Gamer Tag/Steam Name in their Friends List and then join the game from there.
In addition, the host will decide on the difficulty setting. There are 6 game modes:
- Mild: It is the easiest game mode, cutting thirst drain in half and creature damage and disabling friendly fire. Players cannot harm each other in any way.
- Medium: It is the base game mode.
- Whoa!: It is the hardest game mode, cutting item durability by 25% and doubling vital drains and creature damage.
- Creative: Zero stress! Craft and explore with no resources or management or existential threats.
- Creative With Bugs: It is mostly the same as Creative, but with the appearance of Creatures.
- Custom: It allows the player to customize or change some mechanics that would otherwise be impossible to change in a normal game.
It Takes Two has split screen. This post shows you how to split screen It Takes Two on PC, PS, and Xbox step by step. You can have a try.
Is Grounded Split Screen?
Currently, the Grounded split screen is not available on either PC or consoles. But the game is still in early access, so the developers might consider adding this feature in the future.
Is Grounded Cross Platform?
Yes, it is. If you play the game on PC, you can easily invite your friends that play on Xbox consoles. How to enable Grounded cross platform? The specific steps are very similar to playing Grounded multiplayer, but you and your friends must have an Xbox Live account for each person.
This post tells you PUBG can run on which platforms and tells you the requirements of PUBG cross platform. I hope this post can help you.
Are you interested in MiniTool Partition Wizard? This software can help you clone the system, manage disks better, and recover data. If you have this need, you can download it from the official website.