Is Dislyte on PC? Can you play Dislyte on PC? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard will tell you the answer. In addition, it also shows you how to play the game on a PC via an emulator.
Is Dislyte on PC?
Dislyte is a free stylish urban mythological RPG game published by Farlight Games for mobile devices. You can get this game from App Store or Google Play. Currently, there is no official Dislyte PC version.
The game combines mythology and Cyberpunk. In 2025, massive floating objects descended into the airspace around major cities all over the world. The Nexuses within these mysterious structures soon started granting some individuals special access to divine powers. Your responsibility to create a squad and defeat monsters.
The game adopts the turn-based combat mechanism and a typical team is composed of 5 characters. You need to get these characters via the gacha mechanism.
How to Play Dislyte on PC
Can you play Dislyte on PC? Although there is no official Dislyte PC download, you can still play this game on PC via an Android emulator.
This post recommends 2 Android emulators and 2 iOS emulators to you, so that you can play mobile games on PC.
Which Android emulator should you use? You can try BlueStacks 5 or NoxPlayer. But I recommend BlueStacks 5 because its system requirements are much lower. The BlueStacks 5 minimum system requirements are as follows:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- CPU: Intel or AMD processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 5GB free disk space
How to play Dislyte on PC via BlueStacks 5? Here is the guide:
- Go to the official BlueStacks website to download BlueStacks 5.
- Run the BlueStacks 5 installer file and follow the installation wizard to install BlueStacks 5. During this process, you can click the Customize installation button in the bottom right corner of the wizard window to change the software installation location.
- After the installation is completed, you will find 3 programs installed: BlueStacks 5, BlueStacks X (10), and BlueStacks 5 Multi-Instance Manager.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player and click Play Store.
- Sign in to your Google account. This will allow you to play the game via the account on your phone.
- Search Dislyte to download and install.
- Once the installation is completed, you can see the app icon on the main interface of BlueStacks App Player. Then, you can launch the game and continue to play it on a PC.
If you use NoxPlayer, the process is very similar, but this app is installed in the D drive by default.
In addition to the above way, there is another way to play Dislyte on PC. That’s using LDPlayer. Here is the guide:
- Download LDPlayer first.
- The game should be installed automatically after you open the emulator. You just need to sign in using your Google Account to download it. If the game is not available in your country, you can download the APK file of the game here and then open it with the emulator.
Are you interested in MiniTool Partition Wizard? This software can help you clone the system, manage disks better, and recover data. If you have this need, you can download it from the official website.