Some people may want to play games offline. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard lists 10 best free offline games for PC and mobiles. If you have an interest in free game offline. This post may help you.
10 Best Free Offline Games for PC
- Asphalt 9: Legends: It is an arcade racing video game developed and published by Gameloft in 2018. This title managed to reach 4 million downloads in its first week across all platforms.
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex: It is a motorsport-style racing game developed by Turn 10 Studios, and published by Microsoft Studios in 2016 for Windows users. But please note that this game is available only on the Microsoft Store.
- Overkill 3: It is a third-person shooter released in 2015. It has a great campaign storyline, immersive cutscenes, and fantastic graphics even by today’s standards!
- Tiny Troopers 2: Special Ops: It is a top-down squad-based multidirectional shooter released in 2015. In the game, you’ll have the opportunity to drive tanks and use some overpowered weapons such as rocket launchers. This game is available on the Microsoft Store for free.
- Angry Birds 2: It is a puzzle video game developed and released by Rovio Entertainment in 2015. It was praised for the game's enhanced graphics and gameplay, but it also receives criticism for the implemented energy system that detracts playability compared to previous games.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: CS:GO is a multiplayer first-person shooter developed by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment. It was originally released as a paid online game. But in 2018, it added an offline mode allowing players to fight against bots, and transitioned into a fully free-to-play title and remains as such on Steam.
- Candy Crush Saga: It is a free match-three puzzle game released in 2012 for Facebook, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Windows 10. The game can be played completely through without spending money, but players can buy special actions to help clear more difficult boards.
- Microsoft Treasure Hunt: It is a free logic puzzle game released in 2014 for the Microsoft Store as a kind of variant to Minesweeper. You need to mark suspicious terrain and plan your moves carefully to uncover tools, weapons, and even hidden bonus levels filled with loot.
- Bubble Witch 3 Saga: It is another match-three game developed by the same makers of Candy Crush. It was released in 2017 and is available on iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Fallout Shelter: It is a free-to-play simulation video game developed and published by Bethesda in 2015. In the game, as an overseer, you need to direct dwellers to build and gather resources to improve and reinforce your vaults. But you should also make sure your dwellers are happy and healthy.
10 Best Free Offline Games for Android and iOS
Do you want to find free offline games for Android? What are the best offline iPhone games free? The following 10 free offline games available on both Android and iOS may be what you want.
- Badland: It is an action-adventure game developed by Frogmind Games and was first released on the iOS and Android platforms in 2013. In the game, players are tasked with helping a group of endearingly ugly critters navigate a dark forest full of deadly traps and puzzles.
- Asphalt 8: Airborne: It is a 2013 racing video game. According to the game description in the App Store, the game has about 470 million players.
- Shadow Fight 2: It is a role-playing fighting game developed by Russian Cyprus-based developer Nekki and released in 2014. It received a large number of positive reviews upon release and is regarded as one of the best fighting games for mobile devices.
- Infinity Loop: It is a puzzle game asking you to create unique shapes by connecting dots. You have to connect several curved shapes and keep doing that until they form a shape. You also have to make sure that there are no breaks in the shape.
- Plants vs Zombies 2: It's is a 2013 free-to-play tower defense video game developed by PopCap Games and published by Electronic Arts. In the game, players need to defend the lawn against zombies by placing a variety of plants.
- Alto’s Odyssey: It is an endless runner and a sandboarding video game released in 2018. It reached more than 36 million downloads on Android alone.
- Quizoid: It is a game that tests a player’s knowledge by offering 7,000 questions belonging to all sorts of different categories.
- Minecraft Pocket Edition: It is a sandbox game first released in 2011. But the full version was released in 2016. But please note that the Pocket Edition had been replaced by Minecraft: Bedrock Edition in 2017 enabling cross-platform play with Xbox One and Nintendo Switch editions.
- Hill Climb Racing 2: It is a racing game that tends to take things slowly. This game includes 16 vehicles, 8 stages in adventure mode, and 27 cups with 1 to 4 races each.
- Six Guns: Gang Showdown: It is an open-world action-adventure video game released in 2011. In the game, you need to fight against bandits, outlaws, and supernatural forces like vampires for survival.
What games are cross platform? If you want to play a game with friends on different platforms, you need to know if it is cross-platform first.
Do you like these free games no WiFi? Please leave your comments in the following zone.