Do you want to create personal emojis? Bitmoji can help you. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard shows you how to download the Bitmoji app and extension and then use them to create emojis. It also shows you how to share these emojis to other apps.
What Is Bitmoji?
We use emojis to express ourselves better, but these emojis aren’t exactly personal. Fortunately, Bitmoji, available in the form of extensions and apps, allows users to create little cartoon versions of themselves and then use these personal emojis on their various social media accounts.
Download and Install Bitmoji App and Extension
The Bitmoji app is only available for Android and iOS. You can download and install the Bitmoji app directly from App Store and Google Play. This is the easiest way. Open App Store or Google Play, search for Bitmoji, and click the Install or similar buttons to get this app.
If you want to use Bitmoji on your PC, you need to install the Bitmoji extension. Currently, there is only the Bitmoji Chrome extension, no Bitmoji Safari, Firefox, and Edge extension. To use this extension, you need to install the Google Chrome browser on your Mac or Windows PC.
Some browsers like Edge support Chrome extensions. In this case, you can install the Bitmoji Chrome extension to these browsers.
How to install the Bitmoji extension to Google Chrome? Here is the guide:
- Open Google Chrome and go to the Bitmoji Chrome extension page.
- Click the Add to Chrome button and then click Add extension to confirm.
How to Use Bitmoji
In this part, I will show you how to make a Bitmoji and use it on other apps.
How to Use the Bitmoji App
After you download and install the Bitmoji app, you need to sign in to it and create an avatar. Here is the guide:
- Launch Bitmoji and log in with Snapchat or sign up with Email.
- After that, it requires you to take a selfie so that you can easily compare yourself to your Bitmoji Avatar. tap Continue and take a selfie.
- Follow the wizard to create an avatar. You are asked to select items including Skin Tone, Hair Color, Hairstyle, Hair Treatment, Eye Shape, Eyelashes, Eye Size, Eye Spacing, Eye Color, Eyebrows, Nose, Glasses, Jaw, Face Shape, Mouth, Ears, Cheek Lines, Forehead Lines, Eye Lines, Eyeshadow, Blush, Lipstick, Headwear, Body Type, Chest Size, and Outfit.
- Once all is done, tap Save Avatar. Then, this app will generate many emojis according to your avatar.
Tap the settings icon and you can change your avatar style or reset it. Tap an emoji and you can share it directly to Message, Messenger, Mail, or other apps. Of course, you can also copy and paste it to other apps. You can also save the emoji as an image.
In addition, many other apps and services have special integrations with Bitmoji creations. These include Snapchat, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Gboard, Slack, and iMessage. In this case, you can send your bitmojis directly on these apps. But you need to add the Bitmoji keyboard first.
Taking Facebook as an example, I will show you how to add the Bitmoji keyboard. Here is the guide:
- Install the Bitmoji app and create your avatar first.
- Launch the Facebook app and go to Settings > General > Keyboard.
- Choose Keyboards and tap Add New Keyboard.
- Pick Bitmoji and then go back to the main list of keyboards.
- Tap on Bitmoji and then Allow Full Access.
Then, when you text something on Facebook, you tap the globe icon and see your bitmojis here.
How to Use the Bitmoji Extension
The Bitmoji extension allows you to create your avatar, drag and drop your bitmojis to different apps like Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, Google Classroom, etc., copy and paste to Keynote and PowerPoint, and download your bitmojis.
Once the Bitmoji extension is installed, click the Bitmoji extension icon to open it. It will ask you to log in or sign up and then create your avatar. Once the avatar is created and your bitmojis are generated, you can use them on other programs.
You just need to click the Bitmoji extension icon and it will list many bitmojis. You can also search for a special bitmoji. Then, drag and drop or copy and paste this bitmoji to other programs.
Do you use emojis frequently when you chat with your friends online? What if you can’t find the desired emoji? Don’t worry. Emoji translators can help you.
MiniTool Partition Wizard can help you clone the system, manage disks better, and recover data. If you have this need, you can download it from the official website.