Do you want to find the best offline game for Android or iPhone? If you don’t mind whether the game is paid or free, you come to the right place. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard will introduce 10 best offline games for Android and iPhone.
Before Get Started
Before you read this post, here are some things I want you to know:
- Many of the games listed below need internet access at least once so that you can install the game and some updates. Once all is done, you can play the game with no WiFi.
- Good games are usually compatible with both Android and Apple (soon or later). So, I don’t list 10 best offline games for Android and iPhone, respectively. The following 10 games are both the best offline Android games and the best offline iPhone games.
- If you don’t like paid games, you can read this post: 10 Best Free Offline Games for PC, Android, And iOS .
10 Best Offline Games for Android And iPhone
- Dungeon Cards/Rogue Cards (2021): Dungeon Cards is called Rogue Cards on iOS. This game is very simple. Your character lives in a 3×3 or 4×4 “dungeon” filled with traps, chests, potions, weapons, enemies, and more. Moving into an enemy will deal damage to them.
- Archero (2019): It is an arcade action game developed by Habby. In a world of different chapters and stages, you are to control an archer on a quest to slay all the monsters with different combinations of skills and combo in each individual stage to move forward to new stages.
- Kingdom Rush Vengeance (2018): It is a tower defense game, in which the player plays as Vez'nan's servant, helping him regain his throne. You need to set up towers and heroes along a path to defeat all of the bad guys.
- Alto's Odyssey (2018): It is an endless runner and a sandboarding video game. You ski down various slopes, make various jumps, and collect a bunch of coins. It has beautiful graphics and amazing sound.
- Monument Valley 2 (2017): It is an indie puzzle game, in which you control your role to find the way out of a number of mind-bending architectures. The game combined gorgeous graphics with challenging problems and wonderful, wordless storytelling in a way we’d never seen before.
- Dead Cells (2017): It is a roguelike video game. In the game, the player takes the role of an amorphous creature puppeteering a decapitated corpse in a dungeon, through which they must fight their way out.
- Soul Knight (2017): It is also a roguelike video game. In the game, aliens have stolen a magical stone and your mission is to get it back. The game will give you a lot of alien-shooting fun, dungeon exploration, and more.
- Stardew Valley (2016): It is an open-ended country-life RPG. In the game, you’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. You can grow crops, raise livestock, mine, forage, sell produce, and interact with NPCs (like marrying and having children).
- Plague Inc. (2012): It is a simulation video game, in which you have created a pathogen that has successfully infected a human being, and now you need to strategize and spread it in a way that it completely infects all of humankind.
- Minecraft (2011): It is a sandbox game, in which players explore a blocky, procedurally generated 3D world with virtually infinite terrain, and may discover and extract raw materials, craft tools and items, and build structures, earthworks and simple machines.
What games are cross platform? If you want to play a game with friends on different platforms, you need to know if it is cross-platform first.
Do you like the best offline mobile games listed above? If you know other good offline games, please share them with us in the following comment zone. I will appreciate that very much.