Is ASUS a good brand? Are ASUS laptops good? If you are considering buying an ASUS laptop, you may wonder these questions. In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard will introduce ASUS laptops to you.
Is ASUS a Good Brand?
ASUS is a multinational technology company established in 1989. Its main products are desktops, laptops, tablets, motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, storage devices, peripherals, mobile phones, wearables, projectors, Network communication equipment, workstations, and servers.
In 2017, ASUS has claimed the position of being the 5th largest PC vendor by unit sales. In 2020, ASUS was named the world's best laptop brand of the year by LAPTOP Magazine, a well-known computer evaluation media in the United States. Undoubtedly, ASUS is a reliable PC brand.
Are ASUS Laptops Good?
ASUS offers many excellent laptop series, like Zenbook Series with premium design and quality, VivoBook series with affordability and reliability, and ROG series with ultimate gaming performance.
ASUS laptops have many pros, for example:
- Design: The Design of Asus laptops are quite innovative, especially for designs of ROG and ZenBook series. Some ZenBooks are designed with the intricate concentric circles gently etched into an aluminum lid, giving amazing appearance. In general, many ASUS laptops are stylish lightweight and slim.
- Innovation: ASUS also does well in innovation. It is always committed to offering users powerful PCs and better experience. ROG Zephyrus and ZenBook Pro are some of the best examples of their excellence.
- Cost Performance: No matter what your price range is, Asus is guaranteed to have an ideal laptop for you. The components of Asus laptops reflect the price that they charge. But they seem to opt more for quad-core processors, even Asus’ low budget laptops and PC include them. In addition, ASUS laptops may be cheaper than other brands but the features are the same.
- Laptop Variety: Asus offers a great range of laptops to meet the needs and expectations of all users, both in performance and price. Users can find an ASUS laptop for home, gaming, or business use.
- Technical Support and Warranty: Asus gives one or two years warranty to its laptops. If some problems happen to your ASUS laptop, you can contact ASUS support and it will get problems fixed quickly.
However, ASUS also has cons. Many people complain about ASUS after-sales service. When you contact Asus customer support due to ASUS laptop problems, both online services and telephone support is poor.
For example, the website is quite difficult to navigate through. And to receive support, you have to sign up; if you phone to ASUS support, they hold you in long queues, keeping you waiting to speak with technicians.
If you have to send your laptop back to repair, you should do prepare for some problems. For example, ASUS may charge extra for repairing your laptop even if your laptop is under warranty; the laptop gets lost but Asus could not track its whereabouts. Therefore, if possible, please send a laptop by recorded delivery so you have proof they received it.
Best ASUS Laptops
ASUS provides many good laptops for users. If you want a good ASUS laptop, you can refer to the following best ASUS laptops in 2021, which are recommended by laptop mag website.
- Asus ZenBook 13 UX325EA
- Asus Chromebook Flip C436
- Asus ROG Strix Scar III
- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
- Asus ZenBook Pro Duo
- Asus ROG Flow X13
- Asus ProArt StudioBook 15
- Asus ExpertBook B9450
- Asus ZenBook 13
- Asus VivoBook Flip 14 2020
- Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition
This post introduces Acer and Asus, and recommends suitable Acer and Asus series to you for daily use.