When is the Warzone update? This post would focus on the latest Warzone update (March 3, 2022), including its release date, new features, and bug fixes. Warzone update patch notes MiniTool
Call of Duty: Warzone, a free-to-play battle royale video game, is released on March 10, 2020. Warzone allows online multiplayer combat among 150 players. Some limited-time game modes even support 200 players.
This game is available for platforms including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. Besides, a version for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S has been announced to be released in 2022. The good news is that Warzone features both cross-platform play and cross-platform progression between three games.
Even though Warzone is brilliant in multiple aspects, it still has some issues and bugs. For instance, you may encounter errors like Warzone black screen on startup, Warzone keeps crashing, Warzone lagging, and so forth. Given that fact, its developers keep releasing new Warzone updates.
These Warzone updates fix known bugs and offer new features. In a word, they can improve your game experience. When is the Warzone update? Please refer to the Warzone update patch notes in this post.
When Is the Warzone Update
Recently, some new Warzone updates are released. Here are some Call of Duty updates and their corresponding release dates.
- Call of Duty: Warzone Season Two lands with new content and quality-of-life improvements across the board on February 14.
- Changes in gameplay and bug fixes are released in February 24 update.
- On March 2, Raven Software released a major update that fixes the overpowered Bren barrel, increases Vanguard Rovale health, and adds UAV back to Buy Stations.
- Warzone’s developers released another Warzone update at 10am PT on March 3.
To obtain the detailed information about the March 3 Warzone update, please pay attention to Warzone update patch notes below.
Warzone Update Patch Notes
The Warzone update patch notes mainly include the changes to UAVs, all of the Iron Trials details, and bug fixes.
They are now available in Buy Stations at the price of $6. With them, you can monitor match pacing closer to the original design. They provide you with a fun and consistent long-term experience.
As a part of the March 3rd playlist update, they make a glorious return. In essence, Rebirth Iron Trials is a Battle Royale game mode in which the last team standing wins, and the Circle Collapse shrinks the playable area to promote engagements. More importantly, gamers who die earlier in the game have an opportunity to respawn if they win a duel in the Rebirth Island Gulag.
- Fixed an issue causing the Unlock Criteria progress bar for some Weapon Attachments and Camos to display placeholder text.
- Fixed an issue stopping the popup icon for certain game settings to not appear in the menu. Affected settings include Brightness, Colorblind Type, Audio Mix, Hit Marker Sound Effects, Button Layout, and Stick Layout Preset
- Fixed an issue causing the total Cash collected on the Player scoreboard to appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue in private matches preventing the Helicopter on top of Peak from being able to take off properly.
- Fixed an issue making placeholder descriptions to appear on various Calling Cards.
- Fixed the rarity label on various Blueprints and Calling Cards.
- Fixed an issue preventing Field Upgrades from working correctly while holding a Gasoline Can.
Do you encounter the feature update to Windows 10 version 20H2 not installing issue while updating it? If so, use the given methods to solve the issue now!
If you want to find the latest Warzone update in the future, search Warzone update today in your browser. Then you may get the answer.