Now we have various types of file systems on computer operating systems, including FAT32 and NTFS on Windows, Ext on Linux and HFS+ on Mac OS X. FAT32 and NTFS are the most common file systems we meet every since Windows account for the vast majority of operating system market occupancy. From either the user feedback or official announcement of Microsoft, NTFS is more excellent than FAT32 if we have to compare these two file systems. Because of some historical reasons, many users are still using FAT32 and some of them just have no idea how they could switch from FAT32 to NTFS. In this regard, I am here to recommend those an outstanding partition magic by the name of MiniTool Partition Wizard which can help user switch file system from FAT32 to NTFS.
Features of NTFS:
1. Support 2TB hard disk with constant high-performance.
2. A reliable and recoverable file system with automatic file system recovery function.
3. Possess better disk compression function to meet demand of small hard disk user.
4. Manage disk space effectively to maximally avert space waste.
5. Support file encryption and respective management function to enhance safety.
Switch file system from FAT32 to NTFS with MiniTool Partition Wizard Download MiniTool Partition Wizard at for free and install it to computer.
Then launch MiniTool Partition Wizard to switch file system from FAT32 to NTFS.