Many Windows users have ever found it difficult to open Numbers files on their computers. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard provides two methods to get rid of this dilemma. Now scroll down to see how to open Numbers file on PC using these two methods.
New Mac provides an equivalent of Microsoft Excel that is Numbers. The Numbers app allows users to create a spreadsheet and save it in the .numbers extension. But opening this spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel is something of a headache because this file format is not supported on Windows.
Cheer up. It is possible to make the Numbers file recognizable on PC, and the possibility is shown below.
How to Open Numbers File on PC?
The easiest way is to open a Numbers file on PC using iCloud. Apart from that, you can convert the Numbers file to Excel-compatible file format using the Numbers app or an online conversion tool.
Method 1: Open Numbers File on PC via iCloud
Step 1: Open a browser on our PC and visit iCloud.com.
Step 2: Type your account information and click the arrow to log into your iCloud account.
Step 3: On the iCloud homepage, click the Numbers app. Then, follow the onscreen instructions to access iCloud Numbers.
Step 4: Click the Upload icon in the upper right corner. Then, select the Numbers file you want to open on PC and click the Open button.
When the upload finishes, you can view and edit the Numbers file, and you can also store it right on the cloud or download it back to your PC in a supported format like PEF or Excel.
Keynote is a presentation application designed by Apple that can be used on Mac, iPhone, or iPad, but this post shows you how to get and use Keynote on Windows.
Method 2: Convert the Numbers File to Excel-compatible File Format
You can either the Numbers app or a conversion tool to convert the Numbers file to Excel-compatible file format so that you can open this file on PC.
How to open Numbers file on PC in this way? The tutorial is below:
Use the Numbers app:
- Open the Numbers file with the Numbers app.
- Click the File tab and choose the Export To option and the Excel option.
- Select the file format you need like .xlsx or .xls.
- Choose where to save this file and close the Numbers app.
- Find the exported file and transfer it from Mac to PC.
- Double-click the file to open it on PC.
Use a conversion tool like Zamzar:
- Open the Zamzar conversion tool.
- Choose the Numbers file you want to convert.
- Select the output file format like .xlsx, .xls, etc.
- Click the Convert Now button.
- When the conversion finishes, find the converted file and double-click it to open it on your PC.
You might be interested in Top 10 Best Video Converters in 2022 [Free & Paid].
How to open Numbers file on PC? Two methods are shared here. Pick up the one you prefer.
If you have any questions about the methods shared in this post, please let us know and we will get back to you as soon as possible.