If you want to obtain wonderful game experience, you should ensure that you have top game devices such as the best gaming mouse, best gaming keyboard, etc. As there are various gaming mice on the market, it is hard to find a best gaming mouse. Today, MiniTool will offer you a best gaming mouse 2020 guide.
For game players, the speed it important (either the network speed or device response speed). A mouse plays an important role among various devices. Hence, here comes the problem. What is the best gaming mouse? How to select the best mouse for gaming?
This post divides the best mouse into 3 categories. They are the general best gaming mice in 2020, Logitech gaming mouse and the best wireless gaming mouse. Therefore, you can select one according to your demand.
If you want to get great PS game experiences, it is recommended to use PS4 mouse and keyboard. How to use them? Here is a complete guide for you.
Best Gaming Mouse 2020
If you are seeking the best gaming mouse 2020, the following items are worth considering.
- Razer Deathadder Elite
- Logitech G203 Lightsync
- Corsair Ironclaw RGB
- Razer Naga Trinity
- SteelSeries Sensei 310
- Logitech MX Vertical
- Bend Zowie EC2
- SteelSeries Rival 710
- SteelSeries Sensei Ten
- Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed
- Razer Basilisk V2
- Roccat Kain 202 AIMO
Top recommendation: 2020 5 Best Gaming Laptops under $1000
Logitech Gaming Mouse
If you would like to get a Logitech gaming mouse, you can take the following mice into consideration. They are popular among users and have a good reputation.
- Logitech G502 HERO
- Logitech Hyperion Fury – G402
- Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
- Logitech G703 LIGTSPEED
- Logitech G300S Optical gaming mouse
- Logitech G Pro
- Logitech Pro HERO
- Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED
Best Wireless Gaming Mouse
This section lists 5 best wireless gaming mice. It further illustrates the advantages and disadvantages of each mouse. So, you can make a wise choice.
- Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE: It supports wireless charging and has a great price point. But it has fewer buttons than original Dark Core. Besides, its texture grip feels awkward.
- Corsair Harpoon RGB: It offers super-fast play mode because of the sub-1ms slipstream technology. It is lightweight and durable. The six fully programmable buttons allow you to enjoy the customizable in-game play. However, the DPI settings are set by default and there are only 2 presets.
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate: It has wonderful wireless performance and neat charging dock. In addition, its battery has long lifespan. The drawbacks are that it is expensive and doesn’t support multiple features.
- ASUS ROG Spatha
- Steel Series Rival 650 Quantum: The combination of lag-free performance and advanced dual sensor system offers you a great experience. It fits with 32-bit ARM processor and guaranteed to 60 million clicks. It can even be personalized with 256 weight configurations
- Razer Lancehead: It has the programmable lighting scheme. The maximum polling rate can reach up to 1000Hz, while the minimum rate is 125Hz. You need to pay attention to the fact that it is not a transformer-like design and it charges you high price.
If you encounter wireless mouse not working issue, you can fix it with this guide.
Now, it’s your turn to make a decision. Hope the above options can give you some ideas. Here comes the end of this post.