Do you want to play Roblox on Chromebook, Linux, or Mac? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard tells you how to install Roblox on these devices. Then, you can play Roblox games.
How to Play Roblox on Chromebook
Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system. As of August 2020, it had over 164 million monthly active users, with it being played by over half of all children aged under 16 in the United States. If you want to play Roblox on a Windows PC, please refer to this post: How to Download, Install, Play, and Update Roblox on PC.
Can you play Roblox on a Chromebook? Yes, you can and the installation process is very simple. Here are 2 ways for you:
Way 1. Use Google Play Store
The easiest way is to use Google Play Store. You should make sure that your Chromebook is compatible with the Play Store app, and has it switched on. If the Google Play Store is not turned on, you should go to Settings > Apps, and then click the Turn on button in the Google Play Store section.
Then, you can download and install Roblox on Chromebook via the Google Play Store.
Way 2. Use ARC Welder
If your Chromebook is too old, the first way may don’t work for you. In this case, you can use the ARC Welder to help you. Here is the guide:
- Download the ARC Welder Chrome extension for running Android APKs.
- Downloaded the Roblox APK from APK Pure.
- Launch ARC Welder and select the Choose
- Select the directory that you downloaded Roblox to, and click on the Open
- Choose Add APK file on ARC Welder and select the Roblox APK file.
- Adjust the settings in the Test Your App dialogue on ARC Welder to your liking.
- Roblox should launch automatically and now be working on your Chromebook.
The above is all about how to download Roblox on Chromebook. After that, you can play Roblox on the Chromebook.
How to Play Roblox on Linux
While Roblox does not officially support Linux, the Wine compatibility layer for running Windows programs can run Roblox Player and Roblox Studio on Linux. In addition, running Roblox with Wine requires Wine development version 6.11 or Wine stable version 7.0 (and newer.)
Search Wine or WineHQ online and download it on your Linux system. Then, you can download and install Roblox on Linux. Here is the guide:
- Go to the Roblox website and log into your account.
- Visit any game and click on the green Play
- A pop-up window will appear informing you that Roblox Player is loading. Click Download and Install Roblox to get the Roblox installer.
- Double-click the RobloxPlayer.exe to launch it and then Roblox will complete the installation automatically.
How to Play Roblox on Mac
To get the Roblox download Mac version, you should make sure your Mac PC uses Mac OS X 10.6 or higher versions. Then, you should go to the Roblox official website, click the Play button for the game, and click the button Download and Install Roblox. This will commence the download of a roblox.dmg file. Now, you can install the Roblox client.