Are you looking for a new laptop? In this post, MiniTool Partition Wizard introduces the top 4 most expensive laptops. They have wonderful performance and rich features. If you can afford it, you can take them into consideration.
As you know, there are many factors to consider when you choose a new laptop. Price is one of the most important factors. If you have enough budget, you can buy a laptop with a powerful processer and graphics card, as well as larger memory and storage capacity.
When it comes to the most expensive laptop, it must be MJ’s Swarovski & Diamond Studded Notebook, a laptop created in 2016 by Ukrainian art-studio MJ. It is designed with hundreds of white and black diamonds over the laptop and mouse. It was made as an exclusive limited-edition collection but it’s still a secret about how many laptops were produced. By the way, it sells $3.5 million.
Don’t worry. If you are looking for the most powerful laptops, you don’t need to cost so much. In this post, some expensive laptops that are available on the market are introduced. If you want high performance, you can take them into consideration.
Option 1: ROG Mothership GZ700 Gaming Laptop
- Hard drive: 1.5TB PCIe M.2 SSD in RAID 0 (512GB x3)
- Memory: 64GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- Processor: Overclocked Intel Core i9-9980hk Hexa-Core processor
- Graphics: Overclocked NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB GDDR6
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Screen Display: 17.3 inches 144Hz FHD Display with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Price: $6499.00 on Amazon
ROG Mothership GZ700 is one of the most expensive gaming laptops you can find on the market. It is produced by ASUS, one of the largest computer manufactures in the world. It is designed with a fashion outlook, the unique standing form-factor, which unlocks the potential of the ROG intelligent cooling system. Its keyboard is detachable and with RGB lighting. You can use it wirelessly or wired via USB-C.
Option 2: Razer Blade Pro 17 Gaming Laptop
- Hard drive: 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Memory: 16GB DDR4 2933MHz RAM (8GB*2)
- Processor: 8-Core 10th Gen i7-10875H
- Graphics: GeForce RTX2080 SUPER MQ
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Screen Display: 17.3 inches IPS-Grade 300Hz
- Price: $3499.99 on Amazon
If you don’t want to cost too much, Razer Blade Pro 17 is a great alternative. It is one of the most expensive laptops from Razer, a company that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics and gaming hardware. If you are looking for a game laptop, Razer laptops should be on your list to buy.
Option 3: MSI GS66 Stealth 10SFS-032 15.6" Laptop
- Hard drive: 1TB NVMe SSD
- Memory: 32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM (16GB*2)
- Processor: Intel Core i9-10980HK (2.4 - 5.3GHz)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Max-Q 8G GDDR6
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Screen Display: 15.6" FHD Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 300Hz 3ms
- Price: $2,599.00 on Amazon
Compared with the first two laptops, MSI GS66 Stealth 10SFS-032 comes with a smaller screen, but it offers a peak refresh rate of up to 300Hz, which is one of the smoothest displays for laptops. You can use it to work on 3D rendering and game development, and you can also play high-end games like PUBG with this laptop. The disadvantage is the lower screen resolution: 1920 x 1080.
Option 4: New Apple MacBook Pro 16" Laptop
- Hard drive: 1TB SSD
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Processor: Ninth-generation 8-Core Intel Core i9 Processor
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Operating System: Mac OS
- Screen Display: Stunning 16-inch Retina Display with True Tone technology
- Color: Silver or Space Gray
- Price: $2,499.00 on Amazon
If you prefer Mac OS, you can take the New Apple MacBook Pro with a 16-inch screen into consideration. It is relatively cheaper than the above laptops. It is designed with Touch Bar and Touch ID and a six-speaker system with force-canceling woofers.
Here are the most expensive computers. If you are looking for a new laptop with high performance, you can consider them.