Is Google and Google Chrome the same? Have you ever tried to understand the differences between Google and Google Chrome? MiniTool Partition Wizard tells you everything about the topic of Google vs Google Chrome.
What Is Google?
If you search Google directly on the Internet, you will see a detailed description of this multinational technology company. Google was founded on September 4, 1998, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
This company has grown rapidly since its establishment. The main business of Google includes Internet search, cloud computing, advertising technology, and so on. This company has developed a large number of Internet-based products and services. Moreover, it has developed online software applications, as well as the Android operating system for mobile devices and Google Chrome OS.
Google offers a variety of products and services, many of which dominate the market. It provides you with Google Search, Online Auxiliary Tool like Gmail and Google Calendar, Social Networking services like Google+ and YouTube, and the web browser Google Chrome.
As Google continues to develop its technology, it’s worth looking forward to what it will offer to us.
What Is Google Chrome?
Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 and built with free software components from Apple WebKit and Mozilla Firefox. It was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android (as the default browser). Besides, Google Chrome is also the main component of Chrome OS which serves web applications.
Google Chrome’s speed of startup and web load is quick. And the simplicity of the interface is a real plus. What is more, Google Chrome brings us a lot of premium services from Google like the automatic translation of web and cloud printing.
Like a coin has two sides, Google Chrome also has disadvantages. The most complained disadvantages are mainly the high memory consumption and the limitations of using e-bank.
Google vs Google Chrome
Is Google and Google Chrome the same? According to the above description, both Google and Google Chrome provide us with the feature of search. Hence, the main comparison between the two powerful tools is about the different results of a search.
Google allows people to look at data on the web. That is to say, you can get information from various texts, photos, or even paperwork without opening a particular Internet webpage or site. While Google Chrome allows you to open and get information from a particular web page or site.
Here are some details about the differences between Google and Google Chrome.
- Definition: Google is a company that manages different products to help people get information. Google Chrome is actually one of the products made by Google. You could uncover the information with a secure technique.
- Date of Establishment: Google was primarily based in 1998 whereas Google Chrome was established in 2008 with the objective of competing with totally different browsers.
- Products: The main products of Google are Google Chrome, Gmail, Google Maps, and Google Drive, while Google Chrome provides you with Chromecast, Chromebook, and Chromebit.
- Influence: Google has a market share of 64% in its fieldhereas Google Chrome has a market share of 63% in its field.
- Format: When you enter the interface of Google, you can find your target information in the format of the text, paperwork, data, etc. Differently, your target information on Google Chrome could be redirected to the site only.
That’s all we want to show you about the features and the differences between Google vs Google Chrome. If you have any ideas about the topic of the Google vs Chrome app, you can share them with us!