Do you want to use FL Studio to make your songs? This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard introduces FL Studio versions and requirements, and offers you the FL Studio download and install guide.
What Is FL Studio?
FL Studio (the former name is Fruity Loops) is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) built by Image-Line for musicians.
It offers many features like over 30 synthesizers, pitch correction, pitch shifting, time-stretching, beat-detection, harmonization, audio warping, the support for plugins, and the support for a variety of audio formats, such as WAVE, FLAC& MIDI, MP3, AAC, Ogg, and BeatCreator Groove.
With this software, you can record, sequence, edit, mix, and render complete songs.
This post shows you how to transfer music from iPod to iTunes windows 10. The transfer process is quite simple and easy, and let’s check it.
Is FL Studio Free?
FL Studio offers the following 4 editions:
- FL Studio Fruity Edition: It is aimed at those people who need Piano roll and Pattern Clips in the Playlist for sequencing, but don't need Audio Clips, Audio Recording, Slicex, or Edison.
- FL Studio Producer Edition: It offers the highest level of functions in FL Studio, giving you access to ALL Clip types in the Playlist, Audio Recording, Automation Clips, Slicex, Edison, and more!
- FL Studio Signature Bundle: It is the FL Studio Producer Edition plus a collection of the most advanced plugins.
- FL Studio All Plugins Bundle: It is the FL Studio Producer Edition plus all plugins that FL Studio currently sells.
All these editions need payment. There is no FL Studio Free version. If you want to try the features of FL Studio, you can use the FL Studio TRIAL version, which is functionally equivalent to the FL Studio All Plugins Edition and projects can be saved, but projects can't be opened again until FL Studio is purchased and unlocked.
How much is FL Studio? What’s the specific difference between these editions? You can go to this page.
FL Studio Requirements
The FL Studio is available for Windows and macOS PCs. To run this software, your PC needs to meet the following requirements:
- Windows 8.1 or later; macOS: 10.13.6 (High Sierra) or later
- Intel CPUs, AMD CPUs, or Apple Silicon CPUs (ARM not supported)
- 4GB free disk space
- 4GB of RAM
The more powerful your CPU, the more instruments and effects you can run.
Image-Line also offers an FL Studio Mobile version for phones, tablets, or laptops (Android, Chrome OS, iOS, macOS, or Windows). In this way, you can work on your mobile projects while on the go and then continue in FL Studio to take them to the next level.
How to Download and Install FL Studio
If you want to get FL Studio for free, you may have to take the illegal path by choosing the pirated version. Or, you just use the trial version. Here is the FL Studio download and install guide:
Step 1: Go to the FL Studio official website and click the Try for free button at the top bottom of the page. You will be led to the FL Studio download page. On this page, click the Download button under the Windows or macOS section.
Step 2: Double-click the installer file and follow the wizard to complete the installation. During the process, you can choose the components you want to install and the installation locations. Or, you just keep the default options all the way.
If you want to download FL Studio Mobile on your devices, you can get it from Google Play, App Store, Microsoft, or AppGallery of Huawei.