Cisco AnyConnect is a VPN client launched by Cisco for Windows, Android, iOS, OS X, Ubuntu, and WebOS. This post from MiniTool Partition Wizard offers you the Cisco AnyConnect download and installation guide.
AnyConnect is a VPN client launched by Cisco. Its main function is to allow employees to use any device to access the corporate network anytime and anywhere. At present, there are Cisco AnyConnect clients for Windows, Android, iOS, OS X, Ubuntu, and WebOS.
Do you want to use Cisco AnyConnect on your PC? If you want, you can refer to the following guide to download and install it.
Are VPNs safe to use? You may raise such a question before using VPNs. Well, this post shows you the answer and tells you how to choose a safe one.
Cisco AnyConnect Download
You can follow the guide below to download Cisco AnyConnect for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Step 1: Go to the Cisco software download page. In the search box, type “anyconnect” and then click AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client v4.x from the result list. It is also the latest AnyConnect software version.
Step 2: After going to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client download page, you need to choose a proper Cisco AnyConnect version.
- To get the Cisco AnyConnect download Mac, you need to choose the AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Mac OS) option.
- To download Cisco AnyConnect Windows 10, you need to choose the AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Windows) - includes individual MSI files option.
- To run Cisco AnyConnect on Linux, you need to choose the AnyConnect Pre-Deployment Package (Linux 64-bit) option.
Before you get the Cisco AnyConnect download, you need to purchase it.
2022 11 Best Free VPN Service for Windows 10/11 PC and Laptop
How to Install Cisco AnyConnect on a PC
To install Cisco AnyConnect on Windows, the process is as follows:
- Extract the Cisco AnyConnect installer filer.
- In the extracted folder, double-click Setup.exe to initiate the installation process.
- A pop-up window may ask for permissions, in this case, select Yes. If your pop-up asks if you are sure you want to run this software, select Run.
- Choose the components to be installed and click Install Selected.
- Click OK.
- Review the Supplemental End User License Agreement and then click Accept.
To install Cisco AnyConnect on macOS, the process is as follows:
- Double-click the installer file.
- Click Continue.
- Go over the Supplemental End User License Agreement and then click Continue.
- Click Agree.
- Choose the components to be installed and click Continue.
- Click Install.
- Enter your password in the Password field and then click Install Software.
To install Cisco AnyConnect on Linux, the process is as follows:
- Open the Terminal by pressing Ctrl+Alt+T on your keyboard.
- Execute the command “cd desktop” to navigate to Desktop where the downloaded file is saved.
- Execute the command “tar xvf anyconnect-linux64-4.10.05111-predeploy-k9.tar.gz” to extract the downloaded file.
- Execute the command “cd anyconnect-linux64-4.10.05111” to navigate into the folder.
- Execute the command “cd vpn” to navigate into the vpn sub-folder.
- Execute the command “sudo ./vpn_install.sh” to begin the installation process.
- Type “y” to accept the license agreement to complete the installation.
If you want to know how to connect and disconnect to a VPN, you can read the content on this page.
Do you know how to setup a VPN on Windows 10 PC? It is relatively easy to operate. Here you will get a full guide to create VPN server on your Windows PC.
This post shows you how to download and install Cisco AnyConnect on your PC. If you are interested in MiniTool Partition Wizard software, you can download it from the official website. This software can manage your disk better.
User Comments :Post Comment