MiniTool Partition Wizard has a user-friendly main window, which is composed of six parts:
1. Menu Bar: "General", "View", "Disk", "Partition", "Dynamic Disk", "Wizard" and "Help" are included here.
2. Tool Bar: some of the common functions are listed here.
3. Disk Map: it gives users an intuitive preview of the partitions and unallocated space on disk.
4. Action Panel: Wizards and Partition Operations (or Disk Operations) are included. It also shows the pending operations that haven’t been carried out yet.
5. Disk/Partition/Volume List: shows all the disks and partitions in computer as well as the detailed information about them. All the following data are included:
Drive letter, label. If a partition has no drive letter, "*" will be showed;
Total capacity of partition;
Used space in the partition;
Unused space in the partition;
Type of file system;
Type of partition;
Status of partition ("Active" means the partition is an active main partition; "Boot" means the system boots from this partition; "System" means this partition is where Windows is located; and "Hidden" means the partition is a hidden partition).
6. Legend Bar: different kinds of legends are displayed here with various colors.
After selecting a partition or disk in "Disk/Partition/Volume List", users can carry out any of the functions listed in top "Partition" menu or "Disk" ("Dynamic Disk") menu, "Tool Bar", "Action Panel" or the context menu appeared after right click of mouse.