Partition WizardWindows PC and Server Disk Partition Management Software
MiniTool Partition Wizard
Increase partition size windows 7
- Windows 7 is a very popular operating system now thanks to its distinctive features. However, with the popularity of Windows, corresponding problems have also emerged. For example, how could user increase partition size for Windows 7 since the system build-in disk management tool fails to finish this operation? As far as I know, user should turn to a third-party partition manager that has powerful functions and is secure. In this regard, I would like to recommend MiniTool Partition Wizard, a professional partition manager with various functions.
Tips before increasing partition size
To insure the successful operation of increasing partition size and avoid unnecessary mistakes, user should pay attention be cautious with following circumstances:
1. Close all operating programs including anti-virus software and firewall.
2. Examine disk and disk files.
3. Defragment is recommended before increasing partition size.
4. Keep 5% to 10% free disk space so as to insure enough available free space for data exchange.
5. Copy data from the desired partition to another partition so as to guarantee data in case of an emergency.
6. Be patient while increasing partition size and never forcibly close software or computer.
7. Never modify boot partition.
MiniTool Partition Wizard
MiniTool Partition Wizard is an outstanding partition manager developed by MiniTool Solution Ltd., possessing plenty of useful functions such as extend partition, wipe partition, resize partition, merge partition, create partition, delete partition, format partition, convert partition format, copy partition, hide partition, explore partition, change drive letter, etc. Furthermore, MiniTool Partition Wizard runs flawlessly under Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 and supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS4, NTFS5. Most importantly, MiniTool Partition Wizard is presented free for home and personal users.
Download at MiniTool Partition Wizard Download Center
To increase partition size for Windows 7, user should first select a desired partition and then click "Move/Resize" in the interface above.
In this interface, user could adjust the partition size and partition by dragging the arrows on the scrollbar or directly entering values in the textboxes below.
Now the partition has been successfully increased in this previewing interface. Lastly, click "Apply" to execute pending operation.After that, the work to increase partition size for Windows 7 is accomplished completely.
After a short period, this operation will be successfully performed.
For more information on MiniTool Partition Wizard, please go to the official website http://www.partitionwizard.com.
Common problems related to partition management and our solutions: