Partition magic has been an indispensable tool for every computer user, which properly manage user's disk partitions, maintaining and enhancing the disk and computer performances. Under an awful lot of situation do we need third-party partition magic software, for instance, when the system partition needs extending or lost partition needs recovery. Although a large quantity of partition managers are available on the internet with uneven quantity and performance, users are always perturbed selecting an appropriate partition magic. With regard to this embarrassing situation, I here want to recommend user a powerful yet free partition magic - MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Functions of MiniTool Partition Wizard:
1. Create partition of FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3 and Linux Swap, etc.
2. Delete partition.
3. Format partition.
4. Wipe partition.
5. Delete entire disk.
6. Delete all disk partitions.
7. Detect partition bad track.
8. Resize partition cluster.
9. Distribute logical drive for partition.
10. Set partition as activated or inactivated.
11. Recover lost partition.
12. Merge partitions while insuring data safety.
13. Resize partition while insuring data safety.
14. Check file system.
15. Copy partition.
16. Copy entire disk.
17. Convert partition file system while insuring data safety.
18. Set logical or main partition freely.
Wipe disk with MiniTool Partition Wizard:
Download MiniTool Partition Wizard at MiniTool Partition Wizard Download Center for free.
After successful installation, user would come to following interface when running MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Select a desired disk to be wiped, then right click this disk and click "Wipe Disk" to activate the wizard.
This interface shows the four wiping methods and here we check the first one, then click "OK".
Lastly, click "Apply" to execute pending operation "Wipe Disk 2". Thus, the operation would be successfully performed.