Our partition or partitions may get lost or disappear due to one of these factors: mistaken deletion, virus attack, wrong ghost, sudden power outage, incorrect partitioning, and so on. Partition Recovery is a quite good solution to partition loss, which can recover lost data at the same time as long as new partition hasn’t been created. MiniTool Partition Wizard tutorial below will show users detailed steps to recover lost/deleted partitions.
How to Recover Lost Partition
1. Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard to get the following interface:
2. Select the disk where partition loss appears and directly choose “Partition Recovery” from the left pane or choose “Partition Recovery” from the right-click menu to get the following interface:
3. Choose a scanning range from “Full Disk”, “Unallocated Space”, and “Specified Range”, and then click on “Next>” button.
4. Set scanning method to scan the specified range and click “Next>”.
5. Check all needed partition, including existing partitions and deleted/lost partitions, and then click “Finish” button to go back to the main interface:
6. Click “Apply” button on the top to perform partition recovery.
Now, to recover lost partitions is completed, and users can have a try.