Partition WizardWindows PC and Server Disk Partition Management Software
- First select a partition you would like to format. There are three ways to format a chosen partition:
- a. Select Format in the menu Partition.
- b. Click Format button in the Tool Bar.
- c. Select the button Format Partition under the group Partition Operations in the Action Panel.
- When using this function, you need to reset the drive letter and Cluster Size of the new partition. The scope of Cluster Size is 512 Bytes, 1KB, 2KB, 4KB, 8KB, 16KB, 32KB, 64 KB. We usually recommend you use the default size. When you use the default, Partition Wizard will work out the proper Cluster Size according to the size of the partition.
Attention: Formatting will destroy all the data on the chosen partition. If the system partition or start partition is formatted, the current OS will not boot properly.
- Watch how to use Partition Wizard to format partition.