When Windows operating systems are influenced by some problems like security and operating speed, the appearance of Windows 8 brings new lightspot to the majority of computer users and gives Microsoft the opportunity to return to mobile platform field. On the day when Windows 8 Consumer Preview was released, the download amount was more than 1 million, which made Microsoft proud and its competitors jealous. However, in the using process, Windows 8 takes much more disk space. Although Microsoft has noticed and controlled it well, many users have still encountered the situation of lack of system partition space. As known to all, system partition being lacking in space will impinge on the operating efficiency of Windows 8 and is possible to cause computer shutdown. At this time, resizing Windows 8 partition is feasible. However, Windows operating systems have never provided perfect solutions to resizing partition without damaging data and Windows 8 is not an exception. Despite the Extend Volume function and Shrink Volume function in Windows, they are not satisfying. Their limitations cause that users fail to resize Windows 8 partition freely. So many users choose the third-party partition manager to resize partition in Windows 8 without influencing data, just like what they operate on Windows 7.
Resizing Windows 8 partition safely with MiniTool Partition Wizard
Speaking of resizing Windows 8 partition, especially resizing Windows 8 system partition, what most users are concerned about is partition data security. There are many important system files stored in Windows 8 system partition. If they are damaged or lost, there will be much unnecessary annoyance and loss. However, if users possess the professional and powerful partition manager MiniTool Partition Wizard, there is no need to worry about important data in partition. This partition manager has simple operations and powerful functions and security unmatched by other software of this kind. Users can use it to resize Windows 8 partition trustingly. In the process of resizing partition in Windows 8, partition data security can be protected to the largest extent because the professional partition manager offers protection measures for data security. For example,
1. Operation preview function: After users perform some operations, the partition manager will not execute them immediately and users can preview the effect. It reduces mistaken operations greatly.
2. Power-off protection: When users are resizing partition in Windows 8, if accidental power outage occurs, the partition manager will automatically protect data in the partition that is being operated and partition data will not be lost due to sudden power-off.
3. Enhanced data protecting mode: When this mode is booted during the process of resizing Windows 8 partition, the partition manager will prevent operations on partition data as much as possible, thereby decreasing the possibility of data loss and it is also able to avoid data loss caused by hardware failures to a certain extent.
Therefore, we need not worry about data security when resizing partition in Windows 8 with MiniTool Partition Wizard.
How to resize Windows 8 partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard?
We have mentioned that MiniTool Partition Wizard is of simple operations and powerful functions. Through simple operations, users could resize partition in Windows 8 easily. The main procedures are following.
1. Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard under Windows 8.
2. Select the partition that will be resized and click Move/Resize Partition in action panel.
3. Resize partition according to practical needs.
4. Click "Apply" to perform all operations.
Through so simple steps, we have finished resizing partition in Windows 8 without causing any influence on partition data. Beyond the question, MiniTool Partition Wizard is the best partition manager for users to resize Windows 8 partition. More information about this partition manager can be got from the official website https://www.partitionwizard.com/.