Many computer users would probably resize partition under diverse operating systems, Windows Vista for instance, can we resize partition under Windows Vista operating system? Definitely, by utilizing MiniTool Partition Wizard, user could resize partition under any kind of Windows operating system.
Features of Windows Vista:
1. Windows Aero: The new hardware-based graphical user interface is named Windows Aero, which Jim Allchin stated is an acronym for Authentic, Energetic, Reflective, and Open. Microsoft intended the new interface to be cleaner and more aesthetically pleasing than those of previous Windows versions, including new transparencies, live thumbnails, live icons, and animations, thus providing a new level of eye candy. Laptop users report, however, that enabling Aero shortens battery life.
2. Windows Shell: The new Windows shell differs significantly from the shell in Windows XP, offering a new range of organization, navigation, and search capabilities. Windows Explorer's task pane has been removed, integrating the relevant task options into the toolbar. A "Favorite links" pane has been added, enabling one-click access to common directories. The address bar has been replaced with a breadcrumb navigation system. The preview pane allows users to see thumbnails of various files and view the contents of documents. The details pane shows information such as file size and type, and allows viewing and editing of embedded tags in supported file formats. The Start menu has changed as well; it no longer uses ever-expanding boxes when navigating through Programs. The word "Start" itself has been removed in favor of a blue Windows Pearl.
3. Windows Sidebar: A transparent panel anchored to the side of the screen where a user can place Desktop Gadgets, which are small applets designed for a specialized purpose (such as displaying the weather or sports scores). Gadgets can also be placed on other parts of the desktop.
4. Windows Internet Explorer 7: New user interface, tabbed browsing, RSS, a search box, improved printing, Page Zoom, Quick Tabs (thumbnails of all open tabs), Anti-Phishing filter, a number of new security protection features, Internationalized Domain Name support (IDN), and improved web standards support. IE7 in Windows Vista runs in isolation from other applications in the operating system (protected mode); exploits and malicious software are restricted from writing to any location beyond Temporary Internet Files without explicit user consent.
5. Windows Media Player 11: A major revamp of Microsoft's program for playing and organizing music and video. New features in this version include word wheeling (incremental search or "search as you type"), a new GUI for the media library, photo display and organization, the ability to share music libraries over a network with other Windows Vista machines, Xbox 360 integration, and support for other Media Center Extenders.
User would first come to above interface after running MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Then user would come to above interface after running MiniTool Partition Wizard where all disk partitions are displayed. Besides, a row of buttons is available in the red zone at the upper part of this interface with diverse functions: "Move/Resize" is for resizing partition and moving partition location: "Merge" is for merging different partitions; "Delete", namely for deleting partition; "Format" is to format partition; "Copy" is to copy partition; "Label" is to rename partition and "Properties" could demonstrate partition information and content.
User could employ different functions buttons to diverse disk management needs. Above is merely a brief introduction to MiniTool Partition Wizard Server Edition, for more detailed information, please go to the official website https://www.partitionwizard.com/.