How could we increase partition capacity in dynamic mode has perplexed computer for a long time. Fortunately, now we have mature solution to this problem attributing to the outstanding functions of third-party partition managers. Speaking of partition manager, MiniTool Partition Wizard should be the very best choice for user.
Functions of MiniTool Partition Wizard:
1. Create partition of FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3 and Linux Swap, etc.
2. Delete partition.
3. Format partition.
4. Wipe partition.
5. Delete entire disk.
6. Delete all disk partitions.
7. Detect partition bad track.
8. Resize partition cluster.
9. Distribute logical drive for partition.
10. Set partition as activated or inactivated.
11. Recover lost partition.
12. Merge partitions while insuring data safety.
13. Resize partition while insuring data safety.
14. Check file system.
15. Copy partition.
16. Copy entire disk.
17. Convert partition file system while insuring data safety.
18. Set logical or main partition freely.
Select the desired partition and click "Move/Resize" at the left panel.
In this window, user should set partition size via dragging the left and right arrows or entering accurate values in the textboxes. NOTE: user is recommended to check the small option at the top of this windows depicting "Using Enhanced Data Protecting Mode" so as to ensure data safety.