Can Partition Wizard support all versions of Windows 7 build? At present, the latest version of Windows 7 build shall be Windows 7 build 7077. The version number of build 7077 should be 7077.0.090404-1255. This means the software is completed at 12: 55 on 4 th, April. This time is about 20 minutes later than that of the Build 7105. When the key version is upgrading, Microsoft would like to change the date number in the string but not change the version number. It is said that Microsoft would like to declare the release of RC Edition in May, but a saying goes like that RC is a branch of Build 7077.
As a powerful partition management software, MiniTool Partition Manager does not only support Windows 2003, vista, Windows 2008 but also support all versions of Windows 7.MiniTool Partition Manager has a lot of powerful functions in partition management including:
1. Wipe hard disk/partition with zero/one
2. Recover lost partitions
3. Create ISO bootable CD
4. Exchange between primary partition and logical partition
5. Resize/Move partitions without data loss
6. Extend system partition easily and safely
7. Create, Delete and Format partitions with simple steps
8. Support up to 2TB partition or hard drive
9. Disk Copy, Partition Copy, Dynamic Disk Copy to protect or transfer data
10. Convert partition format from FAT to NTFS
11. Hide/unhide partition, set active partition, etc. - Change partition properties.
12. Support WindowsXP,VISTA,Windows 7,Windows2000server,Windows 2003server,Windows 2008(32 bit and 64 bit)
13. Support RAID