Windows XP must be very familiar to all Windows user for its great popularity among operating systems. As the most outstanding operating system released by Microsoft, Windows XP whatever 32bit or 64bit still bears some defects, such as disk management. The system build-in disk management tool of Windows XP still fails to feed the increasing demands of user to perform operations on partition, such as create partition, delete partition, format partition, merge partition, resize partition, copy partition, convert partition format. Therefore, user requires an excellent third-party partition manager to realize those operations, for example, MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Windows XP is a windows operating system published by Microsoft Oct, 25th, 2001 on the basis of Windows 2000 primarily including Windows XP Free Edition, Windows XP Professional Edition, Windows XP Center Edition, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition, Windows XP Starter Edition, and Windows XP Embedded.
Differences of 32bit and 64bit operating system:
1. Different design purposes. 64bit operating system is to satisfy mechanical design and analysis, 3-D animation, video editing and creation and customers who need large internal memory and floating points in fields of scientific computation and high-performance computing applications.
2. Different required configuration. 64bit operating system can merely be installed on 64bit computer.
3. Different computing speed. 64bit CPU could extract two times of data as much as 32bit CPU.
4. Different addressing ability.
5. Different software popularization. 64bit enjoys less common software than 32bit.
Merge partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard:
To merge partition with MiniTool Partition Wizard, user should first download MiniTool Partition Wizard to the computer at MiniTool Partition Wizard Download Center and then install it.
Then user would come to the main interface of MiniTool Partition Wizard below after running it.
Select any partition from the partition list and then click "Merge" to enter next interface.
Select another partition to be merged, then click "Next".
Now enter the folder name of the partition which is to be merged. Then click "Finish".
Now user could some changes in this interface. Lastly, click "Apply" at the top left corner to execute all pending operations.