How to install Windows 7 under Windows vista? Generally speaking, the current system for most computers is Windows XP and Windows Vista.
If users want to install Windows 7, what should they do? Now let's talk about how to install Windows 7 under Vista system.
1. Insert the Windows 7 Beta installation disc you created in step 2 into your computer's DVD or CD drive. Important: Make sure to insert your installation disc with your current version of Windows running.
2. On the Install Windows page, click Install now.
3. On the Get important updates for installation page, we recommend getting the latest updates to help ensure a successful installation and protect your computer against security threats. You need an Internet connection to get installation updates.
4. On the Please read the license terms page, if you accept the license terms, click I accept the license terms. (You must accept to continue the installation.)
5. On which type of installation do you want? Page, click Upgrade to begin the upgrade. You might see a compatibility report.
6. Follow the instructions.
However, the disk partitions need to be changed after the installation of Windows 7. Is there any free partition management software that can work well with Windows 7 partition?
Partition Wizard is a professional partition manager that works well with Windows 7. Go to the following link and free download the latest version Partition Wizard Free Edition 7.0 . https://www.partitionwizard.com/download.html
This free partition manager is upgrading with the Windows 7. So we can also call it Windows 7 partition manager. In addition, it is completely free. You can install Windows 7 and this Partition Wizard Free Edition 7.0 together. All you partition problems would be far away from you.