The Exact Difference between MiniTool Partition Wizard Home and Pro
Question: From the official website of MiniTool Partition Wizard I know this partition manager contains 5 editions in total, and I hope someone could tell me the exact difference between MiniTool Partition Wizard Home and Professional since I do not know which one to choose. Much appreciated.
Difference between MiniTool Partition Wizard Home and Professional
Compare Home Professional Basic functions: delete partition, format partition, and create partition. Advanced functions: move/resize partition, extend partition, split partition, align partition, convert FAT32 to NTFS (vice versa), convert MBR to GPT (vice versa), recover partition, copy partition, and so on. Merge partition Change cluster size Dynamic disk support Convert dynamic disk to basic 32 bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 64 bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 Email support Support priority No Low Price Free $39
From the above comparison we make the following summary: as long as users do not need to merge partitions, change cluster size or operate on dynamic disk, they can download the free partition manager MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition. Nevertheless, both Free Edition and Professional edition do not support Windows Server. For more difference among all MiniTool Partition Wizard editions, including Home, Professional, Server, Enterprise, and Technician, please see Compare Editions.
- When Can't Change Drive Letter in Partition Manager, Try This Solution.
- How Do I Open the Partition Manager on Windows 8.1 Successfully?
- Use Bootable Disk Partition Manager Server Edition to Ensure Data Security.
- Partition Manager Windows Server 2008, a Great Solution to Partition Problems.
- Windows 7 Partition Manager Is Recommended for Converting File System.
- Disk partition manager is a useful tool.