Undo last operation
Undoing last operation is used commonly in the routine computer operations. Many users will use
How to Undo Last Operation by Using MiniTool Partition Wizard
If operation mistake occurs in disk management, MiniTool Partition Wizard will provide two methods for users to undo last operation.
1. Users can also use < Ctrl+Z> to undo last operation when running MiniTool Partition Wizard.
2. If < Ctrl+Z> can be used for some reasons, there is a function key in the interface of software. Click it and it will undo last operation.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a Safe Partition Magic
When managing disk, most users care about operation security, and it is most concerned by MiniTool Solution Ltd., developer of MiniTool Partition Wizard. In the research and development of MiniTool Partition Wizard, the developer formulated a high standard of safety. Finally it realizes preview of every step. And users decide all the operations. Through the preview in this partition magic, it can reduce misoperations. When mistake occurs, users can rectify it by using "Undo last changes" or "Discard all changes".
More information about can be obtained on the official website:https://www.partitionwizard.com/
The Procedures of Undo Last Operation by Using MiniTool Partition Wizard
When using MiniTool Partition Wizard to manage disk, users may make mistakes because of carelessness, and undoing last operation is necessary. Take the misoperation on resizing partition for example. Please boot MiniTool Partition Wizard:
If users want to shrink E: to expand C:, the correct operation procedures should be:
1. Shrink E: and get the unallocated partition.
2. Then change the location of partitions and make C: is adjacent to the unallocated partition, then C: can be expanded.
However, if users expand D: carelessly, it is shown as the following picture:
The operations marked with red box in action panel reveal that last resized partition is D:. And C: is the partition that needs to be expanded. So mistake occurs and users can click "Undo" in toolbar to undo last operation. And the following picture will emerge:
The operation pending in action panel shows that the misoperation has been undone and the unallocated partition shows in the list of partitions. Then, select C: and click "Move/Resize" to expand C:. When all operations are assured to be right, please click "Apply".
Misoperation is very common and what users should do is to undo last operation. And the function "Undo" is necessary for undoing last operation in case of failure of < Ctrl+Z>. And MiniTool Partition Wizard makes it.
- MiniTool Partition Wizard provides the users with a wipe partition function.
- How could user wipe disk or wipe partition permanently to prevent data leak?
- How to partition hard drive, perform hard drive partitioning or create partition for Windows XP efficiently?
- The best partition magic software to extend system partition under Windows 7.
- Is your computer unable to start? You can try using MiniTool Partition Wizard to reload disk information.
- Do you know benefits of dynamic disk? Dou you want to clone dynamic disk? MiniTool Partition Wizard is your best choice to copy partition on dynamic disk.